What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated Clubs

Doctor

Bench
CoastieChik said:
I'll still always love to hate Manly, but that's more just a fun factor now (cos they suck anyway!!) :lol:

I think many fans like Manly now - because they're disliked in a funny way - like little kids who dirty their nappies - it might be unpleasant and smelly, but at the end of the day it is harmless and really nothing to worry about.

My most hated team is no-doubt the Roosters - but they deserve credit for this tag. They have a very good side, there is no arguing that. Teams with the likes of Wing, Fittler, Fitzgibbon, Morley, etc are generally going to be performing well which makes them very hard to beat.

Their consistency make them no longer just annoying, but a real pain - especially when their fans latch onto every victory against Newcastle. Our record doesn't help.

So the Roosters take the cake - Brisbane are a bit like Manly now - they've lost their aura and shine. The Bulldogs are hated a bit too - but they aren't unbeatable which makes it easier to not hate them.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Original_Chook said:
So the Roosters take the cake - Brisbane are a bit like Manly now - they've lost their aura and shine. The Bulldogs are hated a bit too - but they aren't unbeatable which makes it easier to not hate them.
Not for me... I don't mind the Rooster's.. maybe as my best mate goes for them. and I like the players they have.
I dispise the Doggies.. I can't stand them.. Same as Brissie... I hate them so much... I don't like any of their players. (Well De Vere seems alright plus his a Welshman :lol: )

Jedda

Juniors
1. St George - hated these Bastards even during my stint as a Raiders supporter - 11 premierships and the fact their fans won't let you forget it.

2. Roosters - getting too bloody good nowdays and their fans make me sick - I'm all for a bit of friendly rivalry but these guys are OTT.

3. Broncos - although with their coach and playing roster they are getting to look a bit sad, kind of like Manly really - although I'd never write off the Broncos completely, if any team is going to make a come-back and rip the mat out from under your feet its the Broncos.

Kaz

junior
Voice of Reason said:
1ST Prize- Goosters
2ND Prize- Broncos
3RD Prize- Manly

Whats the commen thread?? Money to get an unfair advantage to win a premiership?? Suspected salary-cap manipulation??

We can't help it, if we can have a money making club. :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Jedda said:
2. Roosters - getting too bloody good nowdays and their fans make me sick - I'm all for a bit of friendly rivalry but these guys are OTT.
See that's what I hate... 2 of my best freinds go for the Roosters and they are nothing like that... Some fans just give them all bad names.
And you can't say that some off our fans give us a bad name.

IanG

Coach
Mine are the following.

The Broncos: Always have and my ex goes for 'em
The Sharks: Need I say why?
The Goosters: Cuz they've eliminated us 2 years in a row from the
playoffs and the other reasons
Many: We all hate them.

PB

Bench
The teams i hate most are the Scumdogs, then the rooters.
The other team i dont like is Andrew Johns...Oh wait is he a team...yes, yes he is.... :lol: ;-) :lol:

Latest posts