What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOST HATED PLAYER.....

Most Hated Player!

• Total voters

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Tezz will be the biatch when he is on his back saying good bye to Vagana! Yeah thats right Nigel Vagana NZ international centre. Unlike Tezz the old fart who is a has been! He was a has been when he signed with the Tigers :lol: Then Souths signed him(why? I dont know) and then u SUCKERS get him :lol: :lol:
Quite comical if u ask me :lol: :lol: :lol:

djspook23

Juniors
Maroubra Shark said:
Tezz will be the biatch when he is on his back saying good bye to Vagana! Yeah thats right Nigel Vagana NZ international centre. Unlike Tezz the old fart who is a has been! He was a has been when he signed with the Tigers :lol: Then Souths signed him(why? I dont know) and then u SUCKERS get him :lol: :lol:
Quite comical if u ask me :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats right - thats one of your gummy centres > nigel "i havent seen the tryline since i left the cheatin dogs" vagana - who is the has been roflmao - and your other centre - the only people in the world who think he is any good are mr and mrs mcgoldrick!

and u may remember when tezza signed with the tigers - they came out blazing when he was on the field in the first 1/3 of the season and hardly lost - tezza was being talked up as an origin player again - then he injured his groin

so much of a has been he has already won one game and a trial for us - how many games has "i cant find the tryline anymore vagana" won for u guys >>> zip goose egg nada zilch!

tezza is gunna smash the little sheepshagger - u know it - i know it and so does vagana - thats why he went out this week to buy himself a leash so he can be tezza's biatch

i do know one thing for certain - i bet we dont see your dribble on this post after sunday

oh yeah one more thing > how many premierships have the gummies won?? - i am willing to bet you now they dont win one before they are swallowed up by stgeorge and are gooooooooooooooorn for good!

the only decent players u have are phil bailey and sullivan > eagles juniors tosser!

and gimmemorely isnt much chop without bumbuddy anderson - unfortunately we found that out

was a little comical i thought when cronulla signed him

was a little comical when the guy who according to the sharks couldnt deliver you a premiership went to the bottom of the table panthers and >> lo and behold a premiership

and the biggest laugh of them all >>>>> THE WORLDS MOST OVER RATED SPORTSMAN >> ADAM DYKES returns to the gummies as the "savoiur"

now THAT is comical

now go and count the trophies in the cabinet there at gummy (endeavour/ronson/caltex/toyota > u guys would sell your souls if u could) park and come and let me know what u come up with

i counted zero!!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
djspook23 said:
thats right - thats one of your gummy centres > nigel "i havent seen the tryline since i left the cheatin dogs" vagana - who is the has been roflmao -
They breed em smart up that way huh :lol: :lol: :lol:
U lost your memory champ but Nigel did score last week if memory serves me correct ;-)

oh yeah one more thing > how many premierships have the gummies won?? -quote]
Geese are u going to come up with something new or you just dont have the brains to? Id take the 2nd one i think ;-)

Snoop Shark

First Grade
LYONWEEWAA NO1 said:
WHAT ABOUT THE MOST HATED TEAM IN RUGBY LEAGUE HAVE TO BE THE EAGLES 8) :lol:

Quote of the year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have been for the last 10 years and will continue to be the most hated team :evil: With pleasure 8)

MightySharks

Bench
How could this list not have chris walker or Hoppa? What a suprise this thread was written by a manly fan with NFI!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
MightySharks said:
How could this list not have chris walker or Hoppa? What a suprise this thread was written by a manly fan with NFI!

make one in your forum and put whoever you want in it......moron :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

djspook23

Juniors
Maroubra Shark said:
LYONWEEWAA NO1 said:
WHAT ABOUT THE MOST HATED TEAM IN RUGBY LEAGUE HAVE TO BE THE EAGLES 8) :lol:

Quote of the year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have been for the last 10 years and will continue to be the most hated team :evil: With pleasure 8)

we have been for longer than that genius - try since the late 60's - and also one of the most followed clubs - much like collingwood in the afl

when u are in the library at school try reading a few books
you never know ...you could be a mental giant just going to waste!!!

dudee

Juniors
Couldn't pick any from that list.I've met Tallis and hancock a coupla times and they are nice blokes,Tallis is fantastic with the kids.If I had to choose one it'd be Wally...only for the utter grief he caused in the state of origins.

Dog-E

Juniors
What a STRANGE selection of players!!!!! :eek:

Anyways - out of the choices provided - I vote Mick Hancock....Grub.

Cletus

First Grade
t-ba said:
BK.

It'll be good to watch him amount to nothing again without Ando's Sweet Man Juices invading his every Orificie daily...
\\\\:D/:lol::lol: