What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated team in 2013?

Fire

First Grade
Souffs: just a disgusting vile club who plays chequebook rugby league (Inglis, Burgess) and have grubs as players (Luke) and have the ugliest, smelliest fans in the comp

Merge: for being the lols of the league. premiership to spoon in only a few years! Same players too!

Bullscum: for being a one man team (Barba) who uses dirty tactics to get grand finals (biting, obstruction)

I don't remember winning the spoon lol

KiamaSaint

Coach
Souffs: just a disgusting vile club who plays chequebook rugby league (Inglis, Burgess) and have grubs as players (Luke) and have the ugliest, smelliest fans in the comp

Merge: for being the lols of the league. premiership to spoon in only a few years! Same players too!

Bullscum: for being a one man team (Barba) who uses dirty tactics to get grand finals (biting, obstruction)

The butt hurt is strong with this one.

Beetlejuice

Juniors
South Sydney - Their fans calling them selves "The Pride Of The League" is a joke. Their fans make me sick. One good year and now they have "always been good"

West-Tigers - The pricks always beat us. Loved it when they missed the finals.

Cronulla - Their hate of Blake Ferguson is laughable. Paul Gallen is a sook.

Melbourne - Everything about them.

Saint George - All us Canberra fans dislike them. The hate ain't all there because we always win but I still want them to suffer for years to come. If Campese knee does not give out against West-Tigers in 2010, we beat them and then finish off the drag queens.

Hutty1986

Immortal
South Sydney - Their fans calling them selves "The Pride Of The League" is a joke. Their fans make me sick. One good year and now they have "always been good"

West-Tigers - The pricks always beat us. Loved it when they missed the finals.

Cronulla - Their hate of Blake Ferguson is laughable. Paul Gallen is a sook.

Melbourne - Everything about them.

Saint George - All us Canberra fans dislike them. The hate ain't all there because we always win but I still want them to suffer for years to come. If Campese knee does not give out against West-Tigers in 2010, we beat them and then finish off the drag queens.

hahaha such sweet tears and delusion

Cliffy87

Juniors
I don't know how anyone could hate Cronulla.The only thing they ever did wrong was take the money from that Super League Fiasco.
For mine it will always be Brisbane for the huge advantage they have over the other clubs and always wanting things their own way.
Then theirs Hodges.Enough said.

hardbaby

Coach
Actually, thinking about Super League just made me realise that the teams I dislike are in fact teams that moved to Super League. It showed they thought they were bigger than the game and were quite happy to destroy the traditions and tribalism of the greatest game in Oz. For what? A TV deal that a decade later we got with the existing teams, not a whole heap of blow ins.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Dogs because of greenburg and hasler and the bred not bought line (puke)
Souffs because of "the pride of the league" crap and "when souths go well rugby league goes well"
To be honest the rest i dont hate because they all have at least 1 redeaming quality

Loudstrat

Coach
Easts. For signing that pea hearted individual with no sense of morals or ethics. Everyone will be looking to put them and SBW on their arse all year long.

SBW - Leaves a team to go earn more money in a different sport for more money = No sense of morals or ethics.

GI - Assaults his girlfriend = Legend.

Right....

:lol: Not only that, but............

Where else but Queensland

3646490018_e06d5703bc.jpg

"Brian told me it's all legit, just don't tell Schoey, ok?"

267598-speed_boat.jpg

"Control tower to QF69 - It's beginning to sprinkle. Abort takeoff. Repeat -ABORT TAKEOFF!!!"

plane-in-rain-thumb888334.jpg

The Great Dane

First Grade

Dislike and hate are the wrong words but I know what you mean.

Rivalry is a better word, it's not so much that we dislike them, rather that we want to be better then them at all cost's.

Latest posts