What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Memorable Bret Hart Moment.

IanG

Coach
In my view it'd be two of the matches he had against Chris Benoit.
1st being the Owen Hart Tribute Match
the 2nd being the World Title Tournement Final. Bret finally became world Champ

Iafeta

Referee
Martli said:
It was a submission. The plan [well, what they told bret] was for Shawn to get Bret in the Sharpshooter and then for Bret to reverse it and win the match but vince got Earl Hebner to call it a submission before Bret reversed it, Shawn was in on it too.

Yes. And the worst part is Bret Hart had creative control on the last 30 days of his contract, so legally WWF couldn't do what they did.

Iafeta

Referee
Two matches for me, I thought Bret Hart was the best non cruiserweight wrestler of all time in my opinion.

* V Chris Benoit. Outstanding technical match in WCW
* V Sting. Ditto

WCW ruined his mojo, they should have let him fued more intensely with Sting or Chris Benoit. Bringing him into the NWO was stupid, after he'd built heat with Hulk Hogan by getting involved in the Sting match at Starrcade. He should have been face, and then done the dirty on Sting, but not gone to the NWO, gone on his own as a "I'll do what I want" heel, because I'm the best there is, best there was, best there ever will be.

RABK

Referee
i thought the iron man match with michaels at wrestlemania 16 and the submission match with austin at wm 13 were great. but his best match was against the british bulldog were bulldog won by disqualification in 1992. details are sketchy but bret said it was his best match. (i have met bret in person)

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Alot of great memories.

- The Tag Team Match VS Demolition at Summerslam 90 i think (Someone said it above).
- The Montreal Screw Job. (Are you sure Micheals was in on it, look after the match when the bell rings, he has no idea whats going on.)
- Mr Perfect at summerslam 91
- Bulldog at summerslam 92
- Lawler at summerslam 93
- And his royal rumble tie with Luger in 94 was excellent, considering he came back from injury etc

Bret Hart v Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 12
Austin's team v Hart Foundation at Canadian Stampede 1997
Bret Hart/Lex Lugar double Royal Rumble 1994 winners
Owen turns on Bret, Royal Rumble 1994
Bret v Perfect at Summerslam 1992