What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Negative Supporters in the NRL

Cagey Mac

Bench
We can speak of lack of pride, and of patience and as a supporter group, we display the same qualities as the team. Doust hasn’t been CEO for 29 years, nor Browny coach. It is pride that overestimates the value of our team and lack of patience that causes us to vent our collective spleen.
I too was gutwrenched by the outcome on Saturday but I had pre-recorded the Toyota cup game and watched that immediately after and along with a couple more Coopers longnecks it helped me get things in perspective
Cronulla beat Manly and Melbourne away, they lost Gallen and Ross but we lost Creagh and Young we almost had them but fell over at the last hurdle and then down injured Coopers side. So given our poor record at ANZ it wasn’t a despicable loss
Our young blokes in the NYC offer real promise across the park and our NRL side will click and probably make the 8. I think that we have good depth and certainly better than many others and Doust has at least signed Bennett
I’d like to see John Kennedy or Mundine get a bench spot in our NRL side over the next couple of weeks if they’re good enough, they’re old enough and Joey had a fat arse too. Merrin was also really impressive as were most of the forwards so they incrementally, all deserve a look at the NRL this season.
Be patient and stoic better times are coming

watatank

Coach
I wouldn't mind seeing the Kennedy twins in the NRL, in particular the halfback (John?). I disagree with Mundine though, he wouldn't last 10 minutes out there, he has all the skills but he needs a year or two to get fit.

Dave Q

Coach
how would you like to be a souths supporter today.:crazy:

Its not too hard actually.

There were plenty of positives in that game, not the least being that Asotasi and Hegarty had great games, Champion wasnt overawed by Lyon, Sutto continued his good form in the backs. When we ran the ball ( once or twice) we looked dangerous.

Despite what the commentators and papers said, Bani said afterwards that it was a pretty fast game. Manly are a pretty good team.

We are all looking forward to getting our season up & running against the Sharks.

This Dave Q is as delusional Jason Taylor.

Yeah it's great being a Souths supporter, You're all in a great position. It's also great that you didn't score a try and you'll all be in an even better position when you're sitting on 0-5.

Piss off back down your Rabbit Hole and cut back on the drugs.

Potsie

Juniors
You cannot blame supporters for being negative, given the rubbish we have been given in the last few years. Eversince Sept 1985 we have choked big games, been undisciplined and inconsistent

I have been with the Dragon Army since 1990 (when we used to stand on the hill between the grandstand and the old toilet block) and have seen a decline in overall heart and passion that the team displays over the years. If anything the fact that we keep going back for more and get so p*ssed off, indicates we are easily the most passionate

Cooper-Man

Bench
You cannot blame supporters for being negative, given the rubbish we have been given in the last few years. Eversince Sept 1985 we have choked big games, been undisciplined and inconsistent

I have been with the Dragon Army since 1990 (when we used to stand on the hill between the grandstand and the old toilet block) and have seen a decline in overall heart and passion that the team displays over the years. If anything the fact that we keep going back for more and get so p*ssed off, indicates we are easily the most passionate

Passion is my middle name.

whats doing Sean.

Dave Q

Coach
This Dave Q is as delusional Jason Taylor.

Yeah it's great being a Souths supporter, You're all in a great position. It's also great that you didn't score a try and you'll all be in an even better position when you're sitting on 0-5.

How's the ward going lately?

Seems those nice pills are working.

Father Ted

First Grade
This Dave Q is as delusional as Jason Taylor.

Why don't you leave Dave alone . You must be on some serious sh*t if you think we are travelling well . people in glass houses etc .

Latest posts