What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most supported NFL team

Who do you support?

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• Miami Dolphins

• New York Giants

• New England Patriots

• Minnesota Vikings

• Denver Broncos

• Oakland Raiders

• Baltimore Ravens

• SF 49er's

• Other

• St Louis Rams

• Green Bay Packers

• Tennessee Titans

• Total voters

legend

Coach
In the forums. I'm curious to see who most of the resident NFL fans follow in a poll.

Broncodroid

Juniors
As per a similar thread in this forum :roll:

I was 11 years old, watching ABC with Don Lane, on comes the Miami Dolphins with Dan Marino at the helm in which they cleaned up the then LA Rams. Enough said. Dan was the football equivalent of 'Billy the kid'.

The NCAA Miami Hurricanes I have been following religously for the last 7-8 years after a trip to USA where I attended a game AT THE ORANGE BOWL which to this day sporting wise, is one of the highlights of my life.

I follow the Miami Hurricane players in the NFL as well as my Dolphins.

Keep an eye on a future GREAT, Kellen Winslow Jr! TE for the Browns and a guy who have more talent the Giants former Hurricane TE Jeremy Shockey. Also, add Willis McGahee to the list, he sat out his rookie season due to a knee injury suffered in his final college game but WILL be a top back in this league. Search for his college stats on google.com, AMAZING last college season.

Paullyboy

Coach
Whyd you post that Miamisaurus?

2 years ago it was no doubt Oakland, every second bloody person floating around here was an Oakland fan, but now it seems to have levelled out quite a lot - im thinking maybe Denver nowadays

weasel

First Grade
Where's the Bengals. :evil: I know there's at least one other fan of their's on the forum.

legend

Coach
I went for the biggest teams first and the problem is you only get a certain number of poll options. Buffalo and the Skins were on the list but I had to prune it back to make the poll work.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I can't believe that no one to date has picked the Cowboys....

I remember a time about 10 years ago when the Dallas Cowboys were the only team that 99% of people had even heard of.....

camsmith

Juniors
i still see alot of cowboys jerseys around.. but when i try to talk to the guys wearing them they have no idea :roll: uhh well