What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underated Dr@gon

Dr@gons Man

Juniors
THe most under rated dragon is Jason Hooper. HEs very very good. I think heshould be taken on kangaroo tour he makes tones of tackles and can play any were!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Colin Ward never does anything wrong and has the respect of any opposing forward.

P

pepe

mitch brennan was very underated,you just had to love those white boots,did mitch eventually go to souths?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Pepe: Mitch or 'Micky Lane' as he was known to his friends
emwink.gif
, did play for Souths after leaving Saints ... for about 2 years. He also played for Canberra.

South Sydney bought mitch Brennan down from qld for a trial but God a.k.a Harry Bath decided he must be a Dragon and they gave him a trial under the psuedonym "Mickey Lane" as S.S. had payed his fares lodgings and upkeep whilst he was in Sydney. God was a former coach of Brennans in Brisbane.
"Mickey Lane as he was known to his friends
emwink.gif
" hahahahahahahahaha what a joke.
Willow your a blow hard would be if you could be mate.
think i'm joking e-mail me i will give you my phone number we can arrange a meeting face to face and i will say exactly the same thing.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow your a blow hard would be if you could be mate
?
I don't know why I bother but here goes...
Firstly, I can't understand what you're saying.
I don't know Mitch Brennan. Never claimed to know him either.
I think that's what your saying but I'm only guessing.

Dr@gons Man:
Do you think that Hooper is still under rated? For mine, he seems to have solved our half back problem. He's amazing really. How many positions can this guy play?