What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mount Rushmores

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Heyoo

I often see wrestlers getting asked for their Mt Rushmore's. So I pose the following questions

Who is on your Mt Rushmore (overall mens)?

Who is your Mt Rushmore (overall womens)?

Who is on your 'big man' Mt Rushmore?

Who is on your tag team Mt Rushmore?

Who is your Cruiserweight Mt Rushmore?

Who is your Manager Mt Rushmore?

Who is your commentator Mt Rushmore?

Who is your stables Mt Rushmore?

shiznit

Coach
I’ve been in and out of pro wrestling for periods over the years so this is just my opinion based on the era’s i watched which was the 90’s with a big emphasis on the mid to late 90s and the Monday night Wars and sporadically since then…

Who is on your Mt Rushmore (overall mens)? Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin & The Rock.

Who is your Mt Rushmore (overall womens)? Chyna, Sable, Becky Lynch & Rhea Ripley

Who is on your 'big man' Mt Rushmore? Andre, The Undertaker, Kevin Nash & Yokozuna. Was gonna add Big Show based on his WWE run AND his work before that in WCW as the giant.)

Who is on your tag team Mt Rushmore? The Outsiders, Edge & Christian, Usos & The New Age Outlaws - My original first pick was The Road Warriors/LOD but if I’m honest they were chosen due to their pre-WWF stuff which I based on word of mouth because I didn’t really see them myself. I saw them in WWF and they were largely miss handled by Vince.

Who is your Cruiserweight Mt Rushmore? Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio Jr, Chris Jericho & Ultimo Dragon - Was considering Benoit but f**k him.

Who is your Manager Mt Rushmore? Heyman, Heenan, Chyna & Mr Fuji - Was gonna go with Cornett but I remembered I hate hearing his voice now that he has a podcast.

Who is your commentator Mt Rushmore? JR, King, Michael Cole & Vince.

Who is your stables Mt Rushmore? The nWo, DX, The Shield & The Bloodline.

Who is your Mount Rushmore of Feuds? The Rock v Austin, Bret Hart v HBK, Austin v Vince & Undertaker v Mankind - was tempted to add Hogan/nWo v Sting but the Starcade ending was botched so badly I couldn’t put it ahead of all these others which all contained verified all time classic wrestling matches bar the Austin v Vince… but that changed the industry. If I’m honest, to me… Bret Hart v Steve Austin was closer to making it than Hogan v Sting because they had arguably the greatest match in Wrestlemania history at Wrestlemania 13 in Chicago.

just my opinion…. I reckon I’ll probably remember heaps of names after I post this…

EDIT- switched out Big Show for Yoko and added an extra categor

Last edited:
Who is on your Mt Rushmore (overall mens)? Austin, Michaels, Hogan, Rock

Who is your Mt Rushmore (overall womens)? Trish, Charlotte, Becky, Rhea

Who is on your 'big man' Mt Rushmore? Andre, Undertaker, Kane, Nash

Who is on your tag team Mt Rushmore? Edge & Christian, New Age Outlaws, The Usos, Hardy Boyz

Who is your Cruiserweight Mt Rushmore? Rey, Eddy, Jericho, AJ Styles

Who is your Manager Mt Rushmore? Heenan, Heyman, Sherri, I dunno Colonel Adnan?

Who is your commentator Mt Rushmore? JR, Michael Cole, Heenan, King

Who is your stables Mt Rushmore? nWo, DX, The Corporation, The Bloodline

Based on my time watching wrestling

Men’s: austin rock taker Cena

Women’s: Trish Lita Becky charlotte

big man: undertaker big show kane brock (does he count - only ever seen clips of Andre)

tag teams: edge/Christian usos Hardys new day

Cruiserweights: Rey eddie aj jericho (would have Benoit but well)

managers: Heyman Heenan Cornette steph (tough one)

commentators: jr lawler cole heyman

stable: dx nwo bloodline evolution

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I'm loving these answers!

I'm gonna go similar to a previous poster, and only put in answers from when I really watched (96 onwards, but did see quite a few of the PPVs from earlier years)

Who is on your Mt Rushmore (overall mens)? This one is incredibly hard.. Austin, Taker, Triple H and Hogan

Who is your Mt Rushmore (overall womens)? Chyna, Trish, Lita and Charlotte. - Becky, Rhea and potentially Bayley could weasel themselves there before they finish up.

Who is on your 'big man' Mt Rushmore? Taker, Nash, Kane and Show

Who is on your tag team Mt Rushmore? Edge and Christian, Hardy Boys, Dudley Boys and Outsiders.

Who is your Cruiserweight Mt Rushmore? Rey Mysterio, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho and Billy Kidman. Eddy VERY marginal, and on any other given day, probably would be there over Kidman.

Who is your Manager Mt Rushmore? Heyman, Heenan, Jimmy Hart and Jim Cornette

Who is your commentator Mt Rushmore? JR, Vince, Tenay and Shiavone. Lawler honourable mention

Who is your stables Mt Rushmore? DX, nWo, Evolution and 4 Horsemen

Feuds? WCW v nWo, Edge vs Matt Hardy, Kane vs Taker and Austin Vs Vince. (Honourable mention to HBK and Hart, and also the Bloodline angle)

___

Juniors
Who is on your Mt Rushmore (overall mens)? The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan

Who is your Mt Rushmore (overall womens)? Chyna, Trish Stratus, Mickie James, Sasha Banks

Who is on your 'big man' Mt Rushmore? The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Kevin Nash

Who is on your tag team Mt Rushmore? Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boys, New Age Outlaws, The Usos (pre-bloodline)

Who is your Cruiserweight Mt Rushmore? Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, X-Pac, Billy Kidman

Who is your Manager Mt Rushmore? Bobby Heenan, Paul Heyman, Paul Bearer, Jimmy Hart

Who is your commentator Mt Rushmore? Jim Ross, Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, Vince McMahon

Who is your stables Mt Rushmore? The Corporation, D-Generation X, nWo, Evolution

Fueds: The Corporation vs D-Generation X, Austin vs McMahon, The Rock vs Mankind, The Undertaker vs Kane

Last edited: