What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movember grows on Hindmarsh

The Colonel

Immortal
Movember grows on Hindmarsh Brad Earl
31Oct06
IT'S only November today but Nathan Hindmarsh has a headstart on Movember.

The Parramatta Eels star's growth of a Charles Bronson-style moustache has been a talking point during Australia's first two Tri-Nations matches.
``It's a month old already and it's still pretty poor, so I've got a month to go,'' Hindmarsh said as the Kangaroos prepared for Saturday's game against Great Britain at Aussie Stadium.
He explained that he was approached to grow it for Movember, a campaign in the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues.
Hindmarsh was happy to support the initiative when he was approached ``It's a good cause,'' he said but so far he hasn't started a trend among his Kangaroos teammates.

http://www.parramattaadvertiser.com.au/article/2006/10/31/281_sports.html

Hellsy

Immortal
I knew it was in aid of something!!!!!!

I thought it would just be something stupid like a joke, but if he is doing it for charity then :thumb

Hindyscrack

Bench
Hey leave the bloke alone!

As today is the first of Movember, I will not be shaving my upper lip for the rest of the month in support of Mens Health (this year prostate cancer and male depression)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
72296485.jpg

#-o #-o

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
I know hidy is great and all...but gee i would like to see that shaven head running out wide into open spaces like he did when he hit his straps.

Nikki

Coach
I say on the 1st of December we all send him some razors then.. At least its for a good cause. Cant complain too much. I just find it funny he needed about a months head start :lol:

Latest posts