What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan to the Tigers

Someguy

First Grade
Mybe free to leave Dragons, this recruitment thing is just fish in a barrel for the tigers now

MKCS

Juniors
I feel like Moylan was past his best when he signed for the Sharks back in 2018 let alone now. Surely Super League bound when his contract is up? Maybe a very cheap 14 for one of the more desperate sides at best?

Munky

Coach
I feel like Moylan was past his best when he signed for the Sharks back in 2018 let alone now. Surely Super League bound when his contract is up? Maybe a very cheap 14 for one of the more desperate sides at best?

A 14 needs to be able to defend in the middle.

Moyza can't tackle at the best of times out wide.

JamesRustle

First Grade
@Peach & Apricot Does Moyza go to fullback to cover the Kennedy injury, or Nicho? Flanagan playing Reggie's so I reckon he'd be keen to come in as halves replacement... he's comfortable playing bottom 8 style footy.