What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

Feej

First Grade
It was better today play by Moylan i made this point before, come finals thats when Moylan needs to peek he was purchased to deliver in the big games at moment rest of theam doing the job, come finals thats when Moylan needs to take centre stage
I don't understand comments like this Stake. Why would you spend big $$$ on someone to play rank average in the regular season and then hope that he steps up post season?

RUBIKS

Juniors
Moylan is trash and I cringe every time he gets the ball.... however he is getting better albeit slowly.

I hope he comes good, however he isn't player like Barber, ex Dally M winner down on form... he's never done anything and if he didn't have Gould talking him up every Panthers game he wouldn't get a look in by anyone.

He's not a young kid, he's the same age as Graham. The coaching team have a lot of work ahead to get him where he needs to be. Can they? Fingers crossed.

Card Shark

Immortal
Took 1 good game from Moyza for this thread to be born...meanwhile Maloney has been going very well most games.

However, it’s early days.....I’d prefer to base my judgment on 1 year, not 1 game. At the 1,600m, Moyza is 10 lengths back.

Stake Removed

First Grade
It could come down to us and them in GF, and halves the key.

Moylan vs Maloney, playing against former club, players knowing there games, coaching will be factor.

Cleary vs Chad, We have big edge there Chad former GF winner unfazed pressure against Cleary who will be under so much pressure

carinashark

First Grade
Thinking back ,in hindsight. If we had kept Maloney where would we be now and I’m thinking at the top of the ladder.

tye

Juniors
It’s simple really. Jimmy didn’t want to be here and his form last year proved it. He has moved on Because he loves a challenge and he completed that at the Sharks so good luck to him. Would we be higher up the ladder if jimmy was around.....probably not!

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s simple really. Jimmy didn’t want to be here and his form last year proved it. He has moved on Because he loves a challenge and he completed that at the Sharks so good luck to him. Would we be higher up the ladder if jimmy was around.....probably not!

Exactly mate, there’s no use crying over spilt milk because he wanted that new challenge.

He plays his best footy with the challenge ahead!

Latest posts