What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza's Hammies

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yeah I was cringing when he made that break and expecting him to pull up but nope he looks good. Be good for his confidence too

Inferno

Coach
The early dive for the line was a smart veteran move.

He still seems to have some initial acceleration off the mark but it tops out very quickly.

Craigshark

First Grade
You could tell it was definitely in his head when he caught the ball and it was as if he had a moment where he was like f**k it I need to go for it to try and earn a pay day

Weaponhead

Coach
Moyza got the job done... just. It will be good for his confidence.

How slow was Tyrone May. Moyza blew him away. Pennies could have used Jarrod Wallace. He has Moyza's measure.

snout

First Grade
Off course but Tyrone May...how far have this flog's stocks dipped in the last fortnight.
A few of these pennies are flat track bullies on the back of Cleary and Luai and Burton. May comes off the bench every week and just has to shovel it around but has been the main man at 7 the last 2 weeks and has been woeful. 2 losses. If burton dont play last night they dont score a point.

Back on course...moyzas my favourite shark. Strange cat who lost his way big time. Riccio said he loves the place and is real clubman and wants to stay for the right reasons.
Where he was 2020 to now is 2 different players. Ive got a dicky calf at the moment that keeps stopping from running and it is f**king annoying. Get it right and then goes so the frustration of calves groins and hammys which just keep you grounded for these guys..they just cannot run.
And as stated that must be so good for MMs confidence.
No coincidence that we have him running the show without CT and are 3 from 3.

Tiger Shark

Bench
The early dive for the line was a smart veteran move.

He still seems to have some initial acceleration off the mark but it tops out very quickly.

I'm struggling to remember if he really was ever that fast anyway. I don't think he was lighting fast and has probably lost a yard or two but just think we've forgotten what he looks like in open space.

I think he has too

bluefox68

Staff member
I'm struggling to remember if he really was ever that fast anyway. I don't think he was lighting fast and has probably lost a yard or two but just think we've forgotten what he looks like in open space.
ll
I think he has too
Pretty sure he's always had good acceleration but lacking in top-end speed. But he looked better because he was younger.

Great to see him make the try-line...

Frenzy.

Immortal
I thought he struggled to make it and looked tentative. The smart thing he did was the dive from 5 meters out to make sure he slid in. It was well thought out.

Latest posts