What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Angry. R.I.P some sad news

Ozzi_78

First Grade
f**k. I only just brought this up and it had happened. Pass on my thoughts if possible. RIP Mr A

Wow that is very sad news. I always liked reading his posts. He had some very passionate views on certain players. He could never be accused of being boring that’s for sure. RIP Mr. Angry.

PJ

First Grade
Terrible news, loved his posts, when I could understand them, and enjoyed the time I met him.

Apey

Staff member
So sorry to hear this. A good mate on the forums for over 20 years. All the best to family and his many friends.
What music do you think they'd play at his funeral?

RIP Mr Angry, lived up to his name.

Rexxy

Coach
Mr Angry was an original thinker with a great sense of humor. Met him once and he was friendly and fun and the total embodiment of what LU was.

Rexxy
Declared idiot 1956-1967

This makes me very sad.

Didn't know Mr Angry personally, and don't post on LU much anymore. But ive enjoyed his posts these past 20 years, especially back when we were regulars in the FBB.

RIP you crazy bastard.

bluefox68

Staff member
I can’t add anything - but - thanks, BBB, for letting us know…

The suddenness of this is so shocking…

Latest posts