What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Humble

Eels Dude

Coach
Hey just wondering...

I mentioned the name Tom Humble in a thread yesterday and recieved a threat to be banned for this site... Has anyone else experienced the same thing. Are we not allowed to mention the term 'humble' in threads. I only ask because I've made several enquiries to the moderators yet no response so was just curious as to any other forum members recieved the same treatment?

Parra Pride

Coach
I recieved the same threat about being banned, but then again there was a slight allusion to the reason he hasn't played any footy in the post I made.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Some people know why he is not playing and those people keep making snide remarks, insinuations and innuendo as to why he isn't playing.

If you ask the question or make a comment, you post has generally been removed due to the few that thinks its funny to respond with innuendo etc, we cannot take the risk.

Unfortunately for some, those smart arses have made it very hard on those who dont know and our moderators are just doing their job.

Its very easy for some one to take a cheap shot from behind their keyboard but its League Unlimited that would suffer if we allowed those insinuations to remain in view of the public, and Parramatta Football Club.

Your queries should be directed to the Parramatta Football Cub, and good luck trying to get an answer out of them.

If they are not forthcoming, its pretty obvious why we are the same.

Cheers

Just don't understand the fascination with people doing threads like this?? Are you geniused or something.

I mean you already know the reason why Humble is out but you also know that legally LU has to protect themselves. So why keep bothering with threads like this?

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Behave kids or this gets locked and we are back to square 1

I've answered your question so why not takes Jake's advice

parra pete

Referee
"Whilst I may not agree with your opinion, I'll defend to the death, your right to express it."

Agree with you Twizzle...

Pleading ignorance does not change the facts.

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
this is ridiculous....the whole situation with that player is....as far as i'm concerned he's not even really at the club (for whatever reason) and i'm tired of hearing about him

Hindy's reaction to the question about that player on Monday Night Football a few weeks back said it all for me, but really the club should put it out there and move on, its madness

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
this is ridiculous....the whole situation with that player is....as far as i'm concerned he's not even really at the club (for whatever reason) and i'm tired of hearing about him

Hindy's reaction to the question about that player on Monday Night Football a few weeks back said it all for me, but really the club should put it out there and move on, its madness

You sound like you could become enraged at any moment.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I guess i can say i didnt see a certain player at Maccas... But it definitely was the King...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
"Whilst I may not agree with your opinion, I'll defend to the death, your right to express it."

Agree with you Twizzle...

Pleading ignorance does not change the facts.

I'm sure your trying to say something there, I just have no idea what it is