What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MR:- SOO 2 Ref

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
MEDIA RELEASE

The Australian Rugby League has appointed Steve Clark to referee the second Harvey Norman State of Origin match of 2006 at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium on June 14.

It will be Clarke’s fourth time in control of an Origin match.

Rod Lawrence and Steve Turner have been appointed as touch judges with Graeme West the video referee.

Sean Hampstead will be the stand-by referee for the match.

Freak2

Juniors
And the hits just keep on coming!!!

The worst decision ever!!

Would prefer the pom!!

strider

Post Whore
gawd - despite his stuff ups, I'd still consider hampstead better than grumble bum clarke

strider

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Remember where its played people..... Clark is definitely not a home town ref!
ummm - didn't someone produce a stat that the home team has nearly always won the penalty count and mostly the game with clarke this year?

parra pete

Referee
Queensland to win SOO 2, with Hindmarsh, Tahu and Grothe best three players on the paddock..That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Freak2

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Not sure - if you can find it I'll believe you. I hate it when Clarke referees at Parra.

Um I think that is just our record with Clarke.

As close to the "C" word as it comes!

How he get's rewarded with a game of this calibre is disgusting.

Must be retiring!!

Utey

Coach
There would have been a huge blow up if Hampstead got the job. But Clarke ffs.

James_Hardie

Juniors
strider said:
ummm - didn't someone produce a stat that the home team has nearly always won the penalty count and mostly the game with clarke this year?

I saw that post as well. It was around the time he screwed us against Manly and then the Dogs. Somebody posted something like he has had about 4 games since 2004 where the away team has won the penalty count.