What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Wendell dumped from the Tah's !!!

rugged

Juniors
Thomas said:
Rugged.....why would anyone put cocaine in someone's drink?

If someone wanted to set him up there are far more cheaper drugs to spike someone's drink with than columbian marching powder.

Do you think the only people that would spike a player's drink are poor???

Jackal Dog

Juniors
He can't come back to league, RL also follows the WADA guidelines and the ban will be imposed in league as well... Never the less my money would be on him getting a gig at the Broncos coaching staff, he is like a son to Bennett....

Thomas

First Grade
rugged said:
Do you think the only people that would spike a player's drink are poor???

Nah, I'm just saying coke is bloody expensive and why waste it by putting it in someone's drink.

Apparently Wendell had a 1 in 33 chance of being tested that weekend. He lucked out.

If I was going to spike someone's drink, I'd put in a substance that would stay in his bloodstream for more than just a few days. Coke is out of the bloodstream in under 72 hours.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
How funny would it have been if one of the Hurricanes players had done a Robbie Fowler style post try celebration on Saturday night and snorted the white line?