What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mug bet of the week...............

The TAB has Australia at 1.65 to win against Uruguay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope no one is stupid enough to take this one on. I'm not saying we can't win, but the facts are the Uruguay should be huuuuuuuuge favourites. They are ranked 24 spots ahead of us (24th compared to 48th) in the world rankings and have some serious class in their ranks. Three players in Serie A, the worlds highest paid player and have just come off a major qualifying campaign. The TAB is a disgrace, I'd love to put a couple of bucks on Australia but to have them as short priced favourites, WTF ???????????????

L

legend

I agree TD, the price does seem way too short. I am wary and I find that price quite deceitful to the public to get them in at such a sill price.

I can't say I am surprised though, they had Beazley and the ALP at $1.30 at one stage leading up to the election.