What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiplayer Options - Patch?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Currently, as far as I know, if you create a competition, only 1 person can play in it. I re-discovered this last night when I sat down with 7 other people to play a knockout comp I had created only to find it wasnt possible for us to all play in the comp.

What I was wondering is, has anyone made or can anyone make a patch to allow multiple players in a created competition. It would be much appreciated. Thanks

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
For the next version will it be apart of the new game for multiplayer to be in place? Especially atleast 2 player seasons on PS2?

Mario

Juniors
centy coast panther said:
For the next version will it be apart of the new game for multiplayer to be in place? Especially atleast 2 player seasons on PS2?

I can't speculate on that at this stage.

gil10

Juniors
Because the multi-player option of controlling all the teams in a custom competion isn't a feature in the game, you're gonna have to do up your own draw/league ladder and play a whole lot of friendly matches.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I think a multiplayer option HAS to be one of the first features incorporated into any new game should one be produced. Nothing makes a game more lastable (if thats even a word) than being able to challenge up to 8 of your mates to a competition. Its a real shame this feature was never put into the first game. In the meantime I will have to use the old pen and paper and play friendlies. The only problem with friendlies is that if its a draw, you have to replay the match coz there is no extra time.

Mario

Juniors
centy coast panther said:
Thanks anyway Mario. Are you keen for that to happen though? To put that option in?

Its something we would have liked to put in in the first place. Unfortunately, the complexities of the statistics recording etc didn't allow us to implement multiple players in a season.

If a sequel surfaces, we'll definitely be looking into this.