What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

multiplayer question?

PONGIA

Juniors
hey guys
just recently i read some pretty disturbing news and i just wanted to get clarified... the Gamepro review states: "its SPLIT SCREEN multi-player opportunity make for an entertaining pizza and beer session."

dunno how everyone else feels about this but personally i think it would be plain stupid to put split screen into a rugby league game or any other sports game for that matter and I think that it would be a real low point... Mario, Vodka can anybody who knows make some sense of this????

nz_kid

Juniors
Personally I think thats plain old stupid. if thats ture then i might think twice about buying it because i have a fun time playing with my brothers and i'm buying i because i want to play muilti players. :(

TripleM

Juniors
They must have made a mistake. 1) we have had no news of split screen, 2) when two players have played it at nrl finals or at north harbour stadium, it wasn't split screen, and 3) we have been told attack is always up the screen and defence down, so there is no need.

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah they mean hotseat multiplayer, no game would ever have only split screen gameplay when you can share the screen and have no need for a split, it hasn't even been mentioned before or anything like it, so its safe to presume its a stuff up on their part, and nothing to over react about.

HBG

Juniors
That is sometimes the case with Console games.

Admittedly I haven't tried it on PC, though I do have enough Controllers. I have kept this pretty quiet, so I hen't had the opp to try it with my mates.

PONGIA

Juniors
thank god for that... i had a feeling that it was not a remote possibility but i mean thats a big f'ck up for Gamepro... AND IN THERE FIRST AUSTRALIAN EDITION.... :shock: they are on fire!

Goleel

Juniors
I wouldn't say its a huge stuff up by them, most people would know what they mean anyway reading it. There's better things to bag the mag about, like its overuse of similies in the league review, or for being a pretty boring read in general.