What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine V Echols

Who will win

• Mundine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Echols

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Terminator

First Grade
Tonight at the Sydney Entertainment centre Anthony Mundine takes on his credibility against Antwun Echols.
The weigh in is Mundine Ht: 180 cm
Wt: 76 kg
Record: 18-1-0 (14 KO)

Echols Ht: 180 cm
Wt: 76 kg
Record: 29-4-1 (26 KO)

Apparently at the press conference the Man was alittle shy on words for once, maybe he knows he is in too deep.
Good luck to him anyway, this guy is one of the hardest hitters going around in boxing at the moment, and if Anthonys not quick enough it will be another trip to the canvas.

Leasha

Juniors
Who else saw the Mundine/Echols encounter on the Footy Show? I think that there was some serious animosity there! Both are extremely confident in their own ability, as you have to be in this type of situation, but I think that the winner will take particular pleasure in rubbing their victory into the loser!! :D

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I've always been a critic of mundine. But the way he has handled himself going into this match is first class [for him anyway]. The other guys the arrogent one. So hopefully mundine will take care of him.

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
im going for echols in this one, i've always hated Mundine as a boxer. he trys to make himself sound all tough and the best boxer to step into the ring, but before this fight he was fighting all has-been fighters. Mundines gonna lose :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Who cares about this fight? De la hoya vs mosely is the fight of the year. I would pay 500 bucks to watch this fight.

Oscar is the most kick ass fighter ever, mundine vs echoles, pffft, who cares? if i had to choose i hope anthony wins. Echoles is a complete dumbass, atleast mundine has a bit of brains about him.

Mundine will be the best boxer in s mdleWeight one day, you cant deny him that, he is a good fighter and is comign of age, and i hope he become world champ.

Go anthony,

De La Hoya will always kick ur ass but good luck to ya.

stevo

Juniors
I just hope Mundine gets his arse kicked. Either that or knocked out.

CH, i agree, that other dude did come across like a dumbass. Mundine came across as though he had thought about what he was going to say. He was a lot more comfortable as he knew what to expect. Poor old what's name had no idea who Fatty and Co were or what to expect.

Anonymous

Juniors
CHOCK IS THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!! Well done Anthony, for beating echoles on points. Congrats dude.

Big Tim

First Grade
What a great tactical fight from Mundine. I had a few ppl at my place complain about his holding tactics, but it got Echols out of his rhythm and upset him.

Mundine's left jab is world class, it is up there with Lewis' in effectiveness. It was a wonderful fight and we are unfortunate not to have two World Champs in this weight.

Mundine will not fight again till the new year, lets hope that his opponent is as good as Echols was.

Congrats Choc.

Latest posts