What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine

Ribs

Bench
I was just told that he has an eye infection and may not box again if he doesnt regain sight in the eye...... cant find a source though.

Anyone hear anything?

Godz Illa

Coach
On Nine news last night. The doctor stated he was "highly unlikely" to regain full sight in his left eye, which would probably mean his boxing days are over. Choc was devastated, they showed him in tears with members of his family. Poor guy.

dragonfire

Bench
this is a terrible thing to happen to him and i do hope he regains full vision. That being said it is a pretty dumb move to clean a protective contact lens after eye surgery in your mouth and putting it back in.

dragonfire said:
this is a terrible thing to happen to him and i do hope he regains full vision. That being said it is a pretty dumb move to clean a protective contact lens after eye surgery in your mouth and putting it back in.
Pretty dumb to do a sport that allows your head to be smashed in, as you see i am not a boxing fan, poor Anthony, he should never have left us.Him and Blacklock could have become so much more...