What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Munster not a Grub!

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Another Grub act by Munster again last night when he stole the ball away from James Tedesco. Who would even try and do such a thing to the best full back in the world?????? Munster is just jealous of Teddy winning Origin and surpassing him on the talent scale.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's s grub but I guess the problem for Bellamy is that it's hard to see it, because Munster is actually quite a good bloke compared to the record breaking piece of shit that is Felise Kaufusi

Pretty Penny

Juniors
They should be known as the Melbourne Grubs. Each of their players are grubs. They have cheated every single chance they have. Salary Cap cheats. tackle cheats and as people they are all grubs and have the two biggest grubs in the game in the name of Cameron Munster and his bigger grub mate Felise Kaufusi. The two biggest grubs in football. Here is the best photo of the year when Jerohme Luai dumped him on his arse.

1625177943058.png

10$ Ferret

Staff member
the knees on Tedesco were nothing, but that doesn't matter as there are so many incidents that define Munster for what he is, absolute filth.
i can't say whether he is a good bloke or not, but listening to him speak and watching his actions on the field I would certainly not trust him as far as I could throw him. He is nothing like the old school players and hard men like Morely, Graham etc they made mistakes and yes had brain snaps. But Munster is more like Sam Burgess or Rapana and just does filthy nasty crap.
I am not surprised Bellamy has defended him, that's what a coach should do, I think he also encourages this sort of shit but also think its in Munsters natural instincts not a taught behaviour

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Craig Bellamy’s best skill is choosing, mentoring and getting the best out of those players which can only be done at club level. His record is phenomenal. Maybe a lot like Bennett, after a while you start to consider ‘life outside’ but as the youth comes through and succeeds they effectively become a pseudo fountain of youth. The only problem is that nothing lasts forever and eventually the Storm will decline. This is when the hindsight geniuses will ingore the 2-3 premierships between the big 3 retiring and their inevitable demise with ‘I told you so’.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
During the Storm game, I tuned out at half time to watch the last bit of an AFL game that saw my local team (I wouldn’t call them ‘my team’… yet) get a win. It was the longest time I’ve watched an AFL game on TV that wasn’t the grand final. It had an key ingredient that too many NRL games are missing these days- excitement.

I feel guilty. I feel dirty. But current NRL and 40-50 point thumping's with one team not scoring is boring as batshite.