What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must win game this week

Rammo

Juniors
Things won't necessarily look so bad for us if we win this week against Souths , we then have the bye and will sit on 14 points after 14 rounds , then we will get the big boys back in Mason and O'Meley , and Tonga , Maitua to follow , making the 8 and winning the comp is still a possibility.

annav

Juniors
yes well we have to win most of our games for any chance...lets hope the team can gel quickly too

sunny

Well, if we can't beat souths there is absloutely no hope in the entire universe for us, in this life or the next.

Muppet_Baby

Juniors
sunny said:
Well, if we can't beat souths there is absloutely no hope in the entire universe for us, in this life or the next.

Don't you think that's a little bit of a drastic comment?

Muppet_Baby

Juniors
The thing is that there are other teams out there, that have done worst than the doggies thoughout the season.
I know we have not gone well this season, the boys do need to pick up there act I agree with you there.

[furrycat]

Coach
My god... Some people really need to have some f**kin faith. Half the season is over and you say it's all over when we are a FEW POINTS OFF THE 8.

Muppet_Baby

Juniors
I agree with you furrycat, I mean there's still half a season left to pick up there act.

People need to have faith

Alba

Coach
how can u say that if u dont beat souths ur gone? ah well i guess its just ignorance .. i think out of the games u have left u will win ATLEAST 6 of them .. that leaves u on what 25?? i dunno cause i dont have the ladder in front of me but if u can win more than that u guys will hav a chance at makin de finals .. if not GO THE COWBOYS!!!!!! have faith man we played better than we hav this year last night and u guys didnt play as good as u can ..

wogdog

Juniors
boys no need to panic yet were 3 point out of the 8 and your saying were gone plenty of games left still and im sure well come good

Don't worry guys the Bulldogs will finish in the top 8.

Raiders and Sharks will both drop out of the top 8 by seasons end

Bulldogs and Dragons will be the 2 teams that take their places.

Have faith guys, when the Cowboys beat the Bulldogs in the semi final last year
I said the Bulldogs would still win the comp...... :)

0neye

Well i hope you're all right ,can we get a forward who can run hard an hang on to the ball ffs;()

bulldog

Bench
0neye said:
Well i hope you're all right ,can we get a forward who can run hard an hang on to the ball ffs;()

Shreck, we need you back badly.

SportsTab has us at $11.00 now for the premiership, I'm defnitely going to get some of that.

Latest posts