What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muzz

supermario

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
10 days until the Yak's back :D

And as president of the Cusack Appreciation Society (Also incorporating C.W.A.S. and M.I.L.F.) I am proud to see the big man back in action !

I can attribute the 2002 premiership to the YAK. For if it wasn't for his leadership against the Broncos on that good friday game our season would have fallen by the wayside, if it was not for his dedication to keeping the young ones in it till the end the season would have been over. AND if it wasn't for his try against the broncos at ANZ stadium later that year Who knows what might have been !!!!

The Yak is more than a Meer mortal, he is that of what people look up to, they look up to see hard work sweat and a great big plumbers crack !

I wil go as far to say that if the YAK was fit for 2003, the season would have ended differently !

So its 3 cheer for the YAK !!!! Welcome back Legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tryscoring machine !!

Cusack,P_congrat_2080901.jpg

Mighty Rooster

Juniors
supermario said:
Penelope Pittstop said:
10 days until the Yak's back :D

And as president of the Cusack Appreciation Society (Also incorporating C.W.A.S. and M.I.L.F.) I am proud to see the big man back in action !

I can attribute the 2002 premiership to the YAK. For if it wasn't for his leadership against the Broncos on that good friday game our season would have fallen by the wayside, if it was not for his dedication to keeping the young ones in it till the end the season would have been over. AND if it wasn't for his try against the broncos at ANZ stadium later that year Who knows what might have been !!!!

The Yak is more than a Meer mortal, he is that of what people look up to, they look up to see hard work sweat and a great big plumbers crack !

I wil go as far to say that if the YAK was fit for 2003, the season would have ended differently !

So its 3 cheer for the YAK !!!! Welcome back Legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here! Here!
That game against the Broncos was our first in the winning white and the beginning of our undefeated run of nine consecutive games that ended in GF victory in 2002. And who kicked off our charge to premiership glory as the first try scorer?

The YAK!!
Hooray for the YAK!!

Latest posts