What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

^_^

Juniors
Ahh Steve Menzies....

Oh & Bozo, geez dont forget him he'll f**k you up :p

smoking-bozo.jpg

^_^

Juniors
There will be no pinching here "Bozo's bum" we are against Male on Male sexual harassment :p

Too bad for you hey hahaha

^_^

Juniors
I feel sorry for your parents/cousins/siblings hey wat the hell thats too much inbreeding.....overloaddddd ohhh sh*t you support Parra dont you thats usually how it starts :p

Am i right or what, even if you lie to me your still gonna be inbred hahaha

^_^

Juniors
Correct me if im wrong but if you are who you say you are, then you are in fact Bozo's ringhole?

Sieg Hailll time to bend over hahahaha

^_^

Juniors
Thats lame even for my childish standards....can you like quote a movie or sumfn im jst not feeling it faggle (pun intended) :p

bozo's bum

Juniors
dad you know i support manly eagles just like you. i can't help it that you married your sister before you had me...

bozo's bum

Juniors
Only you could come up with that wtf hahahahah

is blurter some sort of code for closet homo ass clowns?

No blurter is a common(obviously not common enough for a extremely common person such as yourself) slang for an anus. Thought anus might be too technical for your small mind.

Bozo refers to bob fulton not a circus performer but hey if it makes ya happy....:crazy:

^_^

Juniors
No really? The really real Bob Fulton? Gee i would never have made that connection thanks for pointing that out :p

f**k if you want to get technical with me you may as well have named yourself Bozo's Sphincter you ass clown :-D

^_^

Juniors
Of course he is mediocre you know being the second highest try scorer in the history of league usually means your below average :roll:

^_^

Juniors
Nope still not quite there i suggest you take the c**k out of your mouth before you try constructing a sentence :p