What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

Gidley Up

Juniors
Steve Matai: rumour has it his body was kidnapped by science and replaced mostly with wafer DNA. A group of structural engineers ran his numbers through a computer model; he collapsed in 97, killing thousands. Manly fans will claim he is tougher than week old Anzac biscuits, but I lost count how many (pseudo)injuries he picked up last season. Catai is a future immortal when it comes to pussified injuries. If Matai can take to the field this season without blowing out both ACLs I encourage you to keep all his injury-related talk to this thread. My internet connection has a bandwidth cap and I don't want to be wasting data on needless Matai injury threads when he gets a first-degree Chinese burn.

Last edited:

westie

Bench
Very good. I love how he injures his spine weekly but continues to play. Either your neck is f**ked and you shouldn't be playing football. Or it's not and you shouldn't keep going down only to get up and put a big tackle on in the next set.

GB!

Juniors
thread fail

dunno if you're trying to be funny or what, but definately thread fail!

matai > sau

Noa

First Grade
Everytime Matai sinks to the ground, face in agony, an angel gets their wings.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
He never used to continuously go down in his first couple of years, and he is not staying down for a penalty because the tackles that hurt him are never high etc. Therefore it seems obvious that he has a serious injury that is constantly troubling him. Hardly a matter to joke about...

As for him retiring because of it, well he is in his mid-20s and clearly doesn't want to finish his career early when at the moment he is able to play through the pain.

Eels Dude

Coach
I just checked the odds with SportsTAB for the amount of games Ben Cross will play this year.

$999 - 20 games or more
$51 - between 10 and 20 games
$1.01 less than 10 games

They'll soon be releasing the prices for the chances of an off field incident involving Wes Naiqama so stay tuned i'll post them when they release them.

Oh by the way, your thread equals a massive fail.

Chook Herron

Juniors
It's a nerve injury Matai has got isn't it? So when he takes a hit to a particular area of his body it has a jarring effect or something or so I've heard

Bman26

Juniors
I must say, my old man and I joke about his injuries all the time during the season, its nothing short of ridiculous the amount of times he goes down....

Steve Matai: rumour has it his body was kidnapped by science and replaced mostly with wafer DNA. A group of structural engineers ran his numbers through a computer model; he collapsed in 97, killing thousands. Manly fans will claim he is tougher than week old Anzac biscuits, but I lost count how many (pseudo)injuries he picked up last season. Catai is a future immortal when it comes to pussified injuries. If Matai can take to the field this season without blowing out both ACLs I encourage you to keep all his injury-related talk to this thread. My internet connection has a bandwidth cap and I don't want to be wasting data on needless Matai injury threads when he gets a first-degree Chinese burn.
:crazy:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
If Matai has a bung shoulder, why does the idiot constantly charge out of the line and try and shoulder charge people?