What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 3 step plan that will save parra's 2010 premiereship and DA's job!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hey Max - try these 3 steps to put you out of your misery.

1. Load gun

2. Place gun against head

3. Pull trigger

Good luck mate.

Another armchair critic! Get ya hand off it buddy.

Don't forget to turn the safety off.

Step 1 - We can have lots of fun;

Step 2 - There's so much we can do;

Step 3 - It's just you and me;

Step 4 - I can give you more;

Step 5 - Don't you know that the time has arrived?

Ahhh the new kids on the block, what a world wide sensation they were.

Ditto you buffoon

Another thread that sucks balls.

Surely the line i have highlighted is enough to have this clown banned, warned or at the very least, have this thread closed. The allegation is to be contested in court.

After reading the "osbournes a thief" i stopped reading it. Your a disgrace and dont you dare call yourself a parra supporter

Me too.

Surprised it got past the mods actually.

Suity

You must be psychic!

It also said that we looked more structured last night with Mortz guiding the team in attack, which must mean the poster was watching a different game to the one that I paid money to see?

You lost credibility with me as you have the stupidest names for Hayne and Mateo...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

belmoreeel

Juniors
I hope Mortz is given the chance to fully understand how to take control of a team and start to make some attacking decisions clearly his having trouble with lately.
so his decision making was ok before that? i cant understand how someone who has been playing for 10 years ? doesnt know or doesnt understand how to do certain things required of a player in a position

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I joined this forum around April last year and it appears there is an annual festive occasion that goes on here which Lemmings would be proud of, one which ONLY Eels supporters participate in. I think it should be called something like "Suicide Run" in keeping with the movie "Logans Run".
cd_logansrun.jpg

Eels supporters having to face the test of their mortality as an Eels fan, going through all the motions of suicide.... as one review for Logans Run stated "When you hit 30, you either have the option of willingly submitting yourself to be killed under a pretense of renewal, or having the Sandmen (moderators) play with you before they go in for the kill. Neither option seems really appealing. But the idea of one of the killers having to face their mortality is an interesting idea."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074812

The Engineers Room

First Grade
My first step would be to dump Mateo from the side.

I would bring back Matt Keating and put Robson at half. Then would tell the whole team to support the ball runners and pass at the line and offload more. Kris Keating to Wenty.

I would get rid of the ridiculous scrum play of a winger taking a hit up like they did last night.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If we don't sign a Cronk standard 7 for the rest of this year then
7. Robson back to 7 and is the general
6. Mortimer
9. M Keating
1. Hayne

And build a formula around the strong Eels Pack and second phase plays and let Hayne chime in ad-lib just like last year.

We really have no other option bar Tom Humble as Mr Utility come 14 or 6 or 9.

We need to settle on a squad and that's it. We don't want to be stuffing around from now on.

1. Hayne
2. Inu/Grothe
3. Reddy/Inu
4. Tahu
5. Burt
6. Mortimer/Humble
7. Robson
8. Cayless
9. M Keating/Humble
10. Fui
11. Hindmarsh
12. Smith/Horo
13. Mateo
14. Humble/Mortimer/M Keating
15. Mannah
16. Poore
17. Horo

offside ref

Juniors
Ok max everytime you post you prove yourself to be a goose. Some things that are clear from your posts

1-you no very little about footy
2-your not a true parramatta fan
3-you over estimate mateos ability
4-next year you will be going for the warriors
5-your a case for abortion

Daneel

Bench
Ok max everytime you post you prove yourself to be a goose. Some things that are clear from your posts

1-you no very little about footy
2-your not a true parramatta fan
3-you over estimate mateos ability
4-next year you will be going for the warriors
5-your a case for abortion

Yep show him to the right to lifers and they will be jumping ship to the pro choicers in no time.

lingard

Coach
For the first time Parra has finally accepted a structure that the team will be built around Mortz. One could see this clearly last night.

A part from the step 1 solution....

I hope Mortz is given the chance to fully understand how to take control of a team and start to make some attacking decisions clearly his having trouble with lately.

And do you think that might be because he isn`t a very good player? Der.

lingard

Coach
If we don't sign a Cronk standard 7 for the rest of this year then
7. Robson back to 7 and is the general
6. Mortimer
9. M Keating
1. Hayne

And build a formula around the strong Eels Pack and second phase plays and let Hayne chime in ad-lib just like last year.

We really have no other option bar Tom Humble as Mr Utility come 14 or 6 or 9.

We need to settle on a squad and that's it. We don't want to be stuffing around from now on.

1. Hayne
2. Inu/Grothe
3. Reddy/Inu
4. Tahu
5. Burt
6. Mortimer/Humble
7. Robson
8. Cayless
9. M Keating/Humble
10. Fui
11. Hindmarsh
12. Smith/Horo
13. Mateo
14. Humble/Mortimer/M Keating
15. Mannah
16. Poore
17. Horo

Casper; I can see the value in shifting Robson back to halfback - for the rest of this year, only - but the problem is that we could seriously weaken the hooker position. It would be a real gamble in that sense, don`t you think? Then again, persisting with Mortimer at half and hoping he will improve, is probably a bigger gamble. So, yeah, why not? I`m just wondering if Mortimer might make a half-way decent hooker? I doubt it.