What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

salivor

First Grade
I hope you see your hypocrisy RoosterGirl. Your defending someone who used that exact logic of two wrongs don't make a right :lol: .

RoostarGirl

Juniors
salivor said:
I hope you see your hypocrisy RoosterGirl. Your defending someone who used that exact logic of two wrongs don't make a right :lol: .

Yeah add hypocrit to idiot.....

Oh and its RoostarGirl.....you see I can't spell and you can't read.

salivor

First Grade
I can't find anywhere where I've called you an idiot, how about we just add hallucinogenic to hypocrite instead :lol: .

ozzie

Bench
I guess that i am going to have the final say here - the simple fact is that the avatar shouldn't have been available to start with - it was and i don't blame anyone for using what was available - since complaints were put in I approached BPP and he removed it doing the right thing..

the avatar will be removed from the gallery and thence no more complaints will be recieved.
cheers

RoostarGirl

Juniors
salivor said:
I can't find anywhere where I've called you an idiot, how about we just add hallucinogenic to hypocrite instead :lol: .

Yeah sounds fine add that to yours also...where did I call you a big bad bully????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts