What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Dogs Made Me Proud

Packy

Bench
nqboy said:
Get ready for it. It's coming.

Go eat your own arse.

I am proud. Win lose or draw.

I apologise for nothing!

Hedonismbot.jpg

nqboy

First Grade
Packy said:
Go eat your own arse.

I am proud. Win lose or draw.

I apologise for nothing!
And this is just the beginning.

P.S. It was a loss, the win and draw don't come into this one.

woodyk2

First Grade
The lady over the back fence is a rabid doggies supporter. I'm not sure she's real proud of em at this moment. We watched the game with the sound turned down for most of it...she provided far more entertaining commentary!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't reckon hubby's getting any tonight!

"The boys really gutted it out tonight. Sonny Bill went down injured. The first time he touched the ball we scored...if he played the whole game we win. Maitua was also out....Shayne Hayne, betta not come to belmore...i swear"

fourplay

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
If Sonny-Bill doesn't have a broken arm he is the biggest skirt running around.

It doesnt matter how brave he is if he can't use his hand to hold the ball..

innsaneink

Referee
Its mainly "we;re crap". ..."we suck" over there....not many "proud" posts

http://www.nospam25.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=39020
It kills me to say it but it's the truth. We suck. We are undeserving. End of story............
http://www.nospam25.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=39034
i am drunk and dont care....

do you think anyone has pride in the jersey and not the $$$$$$$

maybe corey..mason and sonny do but they get the $$$$

we are shyte..absalute folking shyte...
http://www.nospam25.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=39036
Our "Muscle"

Our "Talk"

Our History

The Bulldogs of the past are just that, Myths of the past................

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
fourplay said:
It doesnt matter how brave he is if he can't use his hand to hold a ball..

He has another hand, and he can just tuck the ball under the arm. He is of far better value to the team on the park even if he isn't off-loading the ball at will.

Packy

Bench
nqboy said:
And this is just the beginning.

P.S. It was a loss, the win and draw don't come into this one.

Would you prefer I wrote my team off as a pack of spastics and vowed to hate them for all of erternality?

I support my team. Thick & thin.

CowMan

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
"The boys really gutted it out tonight. Sonny Bill went down injured. The first time he touched the ball we scored...if he played the whole game we win. Maitua was also out....Shayne Hayne, betta not come to belmore...i swear"

who said that?

Misty Bee

First Grade
I see a post by NQBOY entitled "My Dogs Made Me Proud", and I'm thinking that NQ has switched clubs again.

silly me!

nqboy

First Grade
Packy said:
Would you prefer I wrote my team off as a pack of spastics and vowed to hate them for all of erternality?

I support my team. Thick & thin.
Yeah, but you don't have to be blinded by your bias. Go on, join your mates at The Kennel calling them for what they are.

KevinArnold

Juniors
There's gonna be alot of copycat Youtube clips by Bulldog fans within 24 hours in the vain of the Britney Spears fan....."Leave us Bulldogs fans alone, *Insert screams and tears*, just leave us alone, we're the Dogs of War...*Insert screams of why god why*....*More crying*......I love you Sonny, I'll protect you forever......

End of Clip.

nqboy

First Grade
join the bandwagon said:
I was going to quote something along those lines but CBFed. Well done though.

Packy

Bench
nqboy said:
Yeah, but you don't have to be blinded by your bias. Go on, join your mates at The Kennel calling them for what they are.

What bias? you Poop smuggler! You're looking for a fight where there is none to be had.

We didn't play well... Again. Now we are out. I'm down with that. Not going to make me change teams or lash out.

Especially if that is all you have.

mattyg

Bench
ink you seem to be having a field day...remind me who your team played this weekend?? :lol:

at least we got there

Packy

Bench
nqboy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok.. I get it now. You're not real bright.

Good luck tomorrow nqboy. I think your team will win. OH sh*t BIAS OMGOMGWTF!! soz.

innsaneink

Referee
mattyg said:
ink you seem to be having a field day...remind me who your team played this weekend?? :lol:

at least we got there

Lost your last four games?
Out with a whimper...congratulations. Rub it in. :D