What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my first anzac game

saint-stefano

Juniors
hey dragon fans
im heading to my first anzac game and am so excited.... takeing my kids ,well grown up kids usally when i go to a game its mainly a victory for the dragons i seem to make the right choice at which game to go to so im hopeing this will be another cant wait i just hope it will be a great day .

since77

Juniors
Enjoy!! Hope the boys come through for you.
I've only gone to one Anzac Day game, but it was a beauty - the great comeback in 2012 when the stadium exploded as Creagh scored in the final minutes.
I had given up on them and wanted to leave to get out of the carpark without long delays but my son convinced me to stay and very glad he did. Never heard a crowd noise as loud as that legendary moment.

Nealo 12

Bench
GIF by South Park

saint-stefano

Juniors
well what a fantasic day it was awesome i loved it great crowd and the noise i couldn,t believe how loud it was ,great feeling except for two things one the obvious we got smashed cant believe we played that bad usually close games never expected that score line but i guess it fits in with our form this season and playing one man down the whole game didn,t help by the way did the rooster go for a hih i would have thought he should too. the second HOW EXPENSIVE IS IT TO GO TO THE FOOTY today it cost me between tickets and food and parking $704 almost my weeks wage that is ridiculous, how are people supposed to afford it , any way i will go again just have to work a bit harder i will be back .

Dragon David

First Grade
well what a fantasic day it was awesome i loved it great crowd and the noise i couldn,t believe how loud it was ,great feeling except for two things one the obvious we got smashed cant believe we played that bad usually close games never expected that score line but i guess it fits in with our form this season and playing one man down the whole game didn,t help by the way did the rooster go for a hih i would have thought he should too. the second HOW EXPENSIVE IS IT TO GO TO THE FOOTY today it cost me between tickets and food and parking $704 almost my weeks wage that is ridiculous, how are people supposed to afford it , any way i will go again just have to work a bit harder i will be back .
That's bad luck stefano on those two counts. A terrible loss of both the game against the Roosters and the loss of all that moolah. How many of you went?

Wolfgang90

Juniors

Eat/drink before the game, a few places next to Allianz (entertainment quarter) which is good value compared to eating/drinking at the stadium. Public transport is free since it's included in the ticket. You could try to park somewhere close by and catch the light rail to the ground.

I've stopped eating/drinking at the stadium because it's too expensive & sometimes it takes too long so you miss parts of the game. It hasn't impacted my enjoyment of attending the match.

Reflector

Juniors
Eat/drink before the game, a few places next to Allianz (entertainment quarter) which is good value compared to eating/drinking at the stadium. Public transport is free since it's included in the ticket. You could try to park somewhere close by and catch the light rail to the ground.

I've stopped eating/drinking at the stadium because it's too expensive & sometimes it takes too long so you miss parts of the game. It hasn't impacted my enjoyment of attending the match.
Yeah likewise, I always eat/ pre-drink before going into the game and might only grab a beer at the ground during H/T. Then another round or 3 post-match somewhere down Foveux St...

jeffdragon

Bench
That's a big chunk of cash.
Even the Red V memberships dont include this game either.
Don't eat much before or during game as watching us I'm too focused on game

Yesterday felt terrible thinking 60 points.
Anything over 30 or so is embarrassing, when we lose