What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My record breaking flag!!!

cadburys

Juniors
I had a 164cm flag that i took to Balmain matches between 1985-1988.

It was also the second biggest Balmain flag at the time.

I could always recall having a bugger of a time getting it onto public transport.

I also remember taking my long trumpet to all the games, hence getting my name back then, known as the Balmain Trumpeter.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: My god how old am I.

Ahhh, the glory days.

Now i'm content to sit back and watch my 2 little girls wave the smaller Wests Tigers flag around every time we score.

PS: I hope you get plenty of practice out of it in the next 2 weeks.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

smoke more pot

Juniors
that's wicked ...

your next one can be the one that starts at the front of the grandstand/hill and people pass it up .. soccer in italy style ..

Gus22

Juniors
How on Earth did you convince Ray Hadleys wife to donate her best Sunday dress so you'd have enough material to make that sucker?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Cullus for some reason I just had a this vision of you holding your flag and a big gust of wind blowing you across Campbelltown Stadium and cleaning up all the Cowboys players :oops:

Ctown Boy

Juniors
LOl, I hope it can sustain the wind and wont break off and fly away or something, altough that would be quite a funny site, lol... Godd stuff champ, very nice

WTF7

Juniors
tell me bout it i hate getting it on public transport especially when im carying my bag and my banners

magpiemax

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Cullus for some reason I just had a this vision of you holding your flag and a big gust of wind blowing you across Campbelltown Stadium and cleaning up all the Cowboys players :oops:
Cullus for some reason I just had a this vision of you holding your ---- and a big ---- blowing you across Campbelltown Stadium.LOL :lol:
Geeez...i have a dirty mind.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
magpiemax said:
Cullus for some reason I just had a this vision of you holding your ---- and a big ---- blowing you across Campbelltown Stadium.LOL :lol:
Geeez...i have a dirty mind.

Cullus's face when this is happening = :oops:

Latest posts