What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my samoan mate???

fuggitt

Juniors
my samoan mate sent me that mal meninga/billy slater text today-should i dobb him into the police???

Karlos

Juniors
my samoan mate sent me that mal meninga/billy slater text today-should i dobb him into the police???

Awesome, another intriguing chapter in the life of Fuggoff and his 'Samoan mate'. Is there somewhere I can sign up to recieve daily updates?

fuggitt

Juniors
This fat bitch at the bar says, " if you can guess my weight you can f**k me".
The bloke standing next to her says," but your a three tonne fat ugly mole?"
She says, "thats close enough you lucky bastard"

Doctor rings the husband of a patient and explains "your wife is here and i'm afraid there has been a mix up with her test results, so we dont know if she;s got alzhiemers's or aid's.
The man replies "what the hell am i supposed to do now then?"
The doctor answers "i'm going to put her on the wrong bus, if she finds her way home, dont f**k her!"

nqcowboy87

Bench
This fat bitch at the bar says, " if you can guess my weight you can f**k me".
The bloke standing next to her says," but your a three tonne fat ugly mole?"
She says, "thats close enough you lucky bastard"

Doctor rings the husband of a patient and explains "your wife is here and i'm afraid there has been a mix up with her test results, so we dont know if she;s got alzhiemers's or aid's.
The doctor answers "i'm going to put her on the wrong bus, if she finds her way home, dont f**k her!"

i dont get it is mal the fat bitch or slater - :roll::roll::roll:

Paullyboy

Coach

:lol::lol:

Latest posts