What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my silent protest

Priddo

Juniors
At 4:30am this morning i started my own lil protest against sony by taking apart every piece of my playstaion (i couldn't sleep :p ) then when going to put everything back i ripped the data cable and now it doesn't work....take that sony!!!!! hahahahahaha...maybe i should get some sleep :oops:

Priddo

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
:D :D :D :D :D THAT'LL LEARN IT!!! :D :D :D :D :D

i just pulled apart my good ol nintendo 64 then i remembered that its not made by sony!

:lol: :lol:

i was going to take apart my NES and SNES but couldn't find the right tools to open em up :(

HBG

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
I would never pull apart my ps2 ever, i love it.

Maybe you should email them that you ar buying a modchip. That would piss them off. You may have a lawyer arrive at your doorstep shortly (or Tactical Response team), but imagine the look on their faces when there is No modchip inside.
:D :lol:

Priddo

Juniors
ripper73 said:
so how do you plan to play it now boys and girls??

look who comes crawling back...

do u think im a fool?!?!?!?!? i killed the psx not my ps2!!!! the ps2 won't come aart till i have a ps3!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
my dad wanted to get rid of the old PS1 the other day (spring cleaning) so i took to it with a hammer

COP THAT SONY!!

Just before my friend bought an xbox he was going to throw his PS2 out of his 2nd story builing, but luckely I stoped him and calmed him down..HE could of hit a neibough!!!! :)

Timmo

Juniors
I don't understand. Why the anger at Sony?
There was obviously a problem with the game, and if they didn't approve of it, then they can't produce it anyway!
There was a problem with the saving/loading on PS2. So which would you rather, the game delayed a few extra weeks or not be able to save and load your games?
It is not Sony's fault at all.

TripleM

Juniors
I have to agree.. its annoying that there was a bug to be found, but i think its great that they actually found it..

Mario

Juniors
Timmo said:
There was a problem with the saving/loading on PS2. So which would you rather, the game delayed a few extra weeks or not be able to save and load your games?

The problem had nothing to do with saving and loading, but in the way memory card messages were presented along with a couple of other items.

In any case, you are correct in that nobody should be upset with Sony.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Why would you destroy a perfectly good console as a psx? Go to a cash converters and get something for it, maybe only $5 but atleast its better than nothing. On another note I got out my old Sega Master System 1 yesterday and good 1987 graphic gaming was had by all. :D

TripleM

Juniors
Wigan Warrior said:
Mario said:
In any case, you are correct in that nobody should be upset with Sony.
LOL,try telling us that only want a PC or X-Box version of the game!!

I'm not even sure the fact of all platforms being released at the same time has anything to do with Sony either..

ripper

I bought a f***** PS2 for $50, half it was fried, So i took out the none fried buts and experimented around with my PS1, I tried to swap the graphics compentents around, but I didnt succed. All and All I had a fun 3 hours, but I dont think I can trade in the PS1 anymore....