What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My solution to Zimbabwe situation

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I reckon we should play them still, but take it to South Africa.

Fans can travel from Zimbabwe > RSA.

Although they won't be much of a challenge, at least we won't get fines or anything like that.

Any thoughts?

TheParraboy

Staff member
novacastrian_panther said:

Although they won't be much of a challenge, at least we won't get fines or anything like that.

Any thoughts?

Are they going to play every country in SA?

Doesnt really change anythign does it? Why play as though nothing is going on, for the sake of a fine?

Their side is a farce,

Players of integrity and respect have spoken and become outcasts in their own country due to the crap going on there

boot them out , till they get their sh*t together

novacastrian_panther said:

Any thoughts?

What does this solve? The problems associated with this tour does not have much to do with Venues/security at venues. the Zim government will still get propoganda value from the tour, and Australia won't set a precedent for other countries to stop touring.

Ridiculous suggestion, solves nothing.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Well, it was just a suggestion.

I know the Zimbo's team is a joke and all but do CA really want to get the $2M fine?

My other suggestion is kick Zimbabwe out of the ICC Members.