What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My theory on why Parramatta haven't won a Premiership since 1986

Are you implying I masturbate ffs?!? What is this, some kind of compliment?!!!?
Not at all! It was a sly reference to a complicated Star Wars-themed sexual position... perhaps known to sci-fi loving females of the species, if you ask around?

(The type that might use a line like: Is that a millennium falcon in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me.)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not at all! It was a sly reference to a complicated Star Wars-themed sexual position... perhaps known to sci-fi loving females of the species, if you ask around?
giphy.webp

ImTheMan

Juniors
An even better theory

We should of won it in 2001 and 2005 but choked.
We where the best side in 2009 bar a team rorting the cap
We've had a peanut in charge for the last 11yrs.
You forgot 2007 as well as 2009. Spent most of the year in third place, severely underrated achievement by both the players and coach. Only lost to the Storm just shy of a Grand Final. That was the year the Eels really stopped expecting to be successful and started chopping and changing players and coaches like drunken sailors. Really destroyed some promising careers the next decade. Really was Cayless and Hindmarsh last actual shot at the big one. Very disappointing they cheated. The real curse is something to do with Melbourne, is that why they sent another Bellamy coaching spy?
*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Latest posts