What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My thoughts on millhouse being an AFL Troll

Vote for your favourite rubbish comment,

• I'll comment on posts whenever I damn well want to, Champ.

• Just wanted to clear that up

• Asking for a friend

• Capsicum Accountant.

• All of the above

• Parramatta are cursed

• I can coach Parramatta better than Brad Arthur, they'd be in the finals with me as coach

• China is the next step in human evolution

• BUMP!

• Just so you know

• The Joondalup Giants should be considered for expansion along with the WA Bears

• that's the way the cookie crumbles

Results are only viewable after voting.

MugaB

Coach
Yeah, I think the constant sniping & personal attacks - from expansionists AND traditionalists - are boring & below us.. and opening a thread to further that tone is bad form.

Come on, man - just let this go.
Sorry flippikat, it's was all in good intentions, to keep trolling in one place, but its seems this f**kwìt, will just keep replying to anything that moves...
Put us both on ignore, with my blessing,

l'll shoot you a pm if there's actual expansion news

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Yeah this was in the milestone thread , lolz … talk about reading the room ha ha
Milestone, Milhouse same/same to the dyslexic turd...
He even had a go at me for the mods deleting or "caveing" a few his dumb posts there, like I would bother to report him to mods who couldn't be fkd kicking him off the site after 70 plus moronic trollposts

Vlad59

Bench
Milestone, Milhouse same/same to the dyslexic turd...
He even had a go at me for the mods deleting or "caveing" a few his dumb posts there, like I would bother to report him to mods who couldn't be fkd kicking him off the site after 70 plus moronic trollposts
I never report anyone. Mods can fix it. Far as I’m concerned most of this crap anyway. As for Milhouse. He’s a moron .