What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My thoughts on the NRL expanding into China

MugaB

Coach
Lol MugaB thanks for the shoutout but I reckon if nobody takes the time to right the ledger and comment with at least some sense of normalism (sic) we will all be confined to a world where seagulls chase chips and merkin adorned sassenachs covet their team mates' boyfriends.
And dumbfux signing off with cookie crumbles analogies

Milhouse2020

Juniors
Everybody is bored of your gimmick except one; just waiting for you grow tired of it too.

You're the only one saying that, so everyone else doesn't have a problem with it. Think before you speak. It'll do you the world of good.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

MugaB

Coach
You're the only one saying that, so everyone else doesn't have a problem with it. Think before you speak. It'll do you the world of good.

No one cares for your dumb cookie crumbles sign off, and no one cares for your piss poor attempts at "sterling" comments, just fưk off already

MugaB

Coach
No one gives a f**k about the Bears and PNG. Go look at the comments on social media to see my point
Seems like your the only salty one here sport, there are heaps of bears fans, and not everyone uses social media and hate/scare tactics via those mediums, you seem to be such a sook when it comes to any expansion, that your salty with every wrong destination or bidder you've backed... best to traverse the cowboys threads pal, expansion forum will only make you miserable, as for PNG I told you all this was happening, regardless whether I agree with it or not, is not the issue, it happening coz there's 600 million involved, and no sane business is going to walk away from that, it with cost the NRL nothing in return, and they get an influx of new players from that region without any effort from the other clubs to provide any sort of 1st grade training

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Seems like your the only salty one here sport, there are heaps of bears fans, and not everyone uses social media and hate/scare tactics via those mediums, you seem to be such a sook when it comes to any expansion, that your salty with every wrong destination or bidder you've backed... best to traverse the cowboys threads pal, expansion forum will only make you miserable, as for PNG I told you all this was happening, regardless whether I agree with it or not, is not the issue, it happening coz there's 600 million involved, and no sane business is going to walk away from that, it with cost the NRL nothing in return, and they get an influx of new players from that region without any effort from the other clubs to provide any sort of 1st grade training

You're in your 40s.

Yet you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"?

You're a dumb, obnoxious and whiny wanker with the emotional intelligence of a 10yo brat. If people don't agree with everything you say then you get all sooky and abusive.

You said PNG would be the 18th team and based in Cairns. Wrong on both accounts.

We don't know if PNG will get a team. It's just speculation for now.

You also said the "Melbourne Bears" would be the 19th team.

MugaB

Coach
You're in your 40s.

Yet you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"?

You're a dumb, obnoxious and whiny wanker with the emotional intelligence of a 10yo brat. If people don't agree with everything you say then you get all sooky and abusive.

You said PNG would be the 18th team and based in Cairns. Wrong on both accounts.

We don't know if PNG will get a team. It's just speculation for now.

You also said the "Melbourne Bears" would be the 19th team.
I said, I said, I said, don't worry bout what I said Champ, your the biggest flop floper on these forums, gone from hating bronx, to hating cronulla, the St George, then Canberra, been shiiting on perth for over a year or 2 now, then straight back to png, anyone that upsets you, you make it a mission to to argue till your blue, but you always end up looking like the salty wanker by the end of it... not to mention YOU'RE a massive racist, and grammar nerd, which by now most people tend to brush past text misspellings as "pre-emptive" accidents, but you're such a rain man, you think we all give a shìt about it... again do yourself a huge favour and give up these threads, it will serve your health better

I said, I said, I said, don't worry bout what I said Champ, your the biggest flop floper on these forums, gone from hating bronx, to hating cronulla, the St George, then Canberra, been shiiting on perth for over a year or 2 now, then straight back to png, anyone that upsets you, you make it a mission to to argue till your blue, but you always end up looking like the salty wanker by the end of it... not to mention YOU'RE a massive racist, and grammar nerd, which by now most people tend to brush past text misspellings as "pre-emptive" accidents, but you're such a rain man, you think we all give a shìt about it... again do yourself a huge favour and give up these threads, it will serve your health better
Poor old MugaB is too dumb to understand the definition of racism.

It's not racist or hateful to point out that PNG lacks the infrastructure to support an NRL club. Nor is it racist to point out that the small stature of most Papuans means only a few have the physical traits required to succeed in the NRL.

MugaB

Coach
Poor old MugaB is too dumb to understand the definition of racism.

It's not racist or hateful to point out that PNG lacks the infrastructure to support an NRL club. Nor is it racist to point out that the small stature of most Papuans means only a few have the physical traits required to succeed in the NRL.
I've never said you're a racist for calling out the deficiencies in the average or poor papuan, you're a racist in general, you brush every ethnicity with the same brush, fancy calling out all croatians as being an inbred, coz of some random data you've head-hunted specifically to do just that, or that all Asians love dragons coz they are Asian and we should target them as an audience, coz they are all "crazy rich", you've already stated you're a racist on the other thread, so I'm not suprised,
bxqal.gif
...all hail one nation!, hey donks