What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My thoughts on the NRL expanding into China

Milhouse2020

Juniors
Can you provide an example to support your claim?

I never said all Croatians are inbred.

I was giving you a taste of your own medicine you big sook. You're always denigrating the people of Logan as inbred, stupid, two-headed, poor, violent and crazy bogans. I pointed out that you're not in a position to hurl those sort of insults because it's been documented that some Croatian communities have a higher than normal level of inbreeding that cause learning disabilities. It doesn't mean that everyone in Croatia is inbred and disabled. Nor does it mean that more than a minority are inbred.

You got all emotional and saw it as an attack on everyone in Croatia because you're combative and look for a reason to be a prick.

The fact you have poor spelling and grammar, an unpleasant disposition and bad temper made it the perfect response to the personal attacks me make against me.

It ruffled your feathers, hey?

I didn't say "all Asians love dragons". I said that in Chinese mythology the dragon is strongly revered. It's a fact that the dragon is celebrated by Han Chinese around the world. That doesn't mean every "Asian" loves dragons. However, every east Asian, especially those of Han Chinese origin, would recognise the dragon symbol as something that represents their culture.

Go to any Chinese New Year festival around the world and you will see symbols of the dragon.

The Sunnybank Dragons rugby union club embraced the Chinese dragon because the suburb has a very large Han Chinese community.

Guess what?

Han Chinese who have never heard of the game signed their sons up to play juniors for the club.

Fancy that!

According to the bullshit you're trying to spin, the club must be "racist", even though no one from the Han Chinese community in Sunnybank viewed it as such.

To be honest, it's disgusting that you're trying to trivialise racism by conflating a truthful comment about the dragon being revered by the Han Chinese as "racist". Grow up and quit using false claims of racism to tar another person's character.

I never said they're all "crazy rich".

Where did I say this?

FMD you're a dumbarse.

Why the f**k would you continuously post animated GIFs of Hitler?

You know that the Croatians were strongly allied with the Nazis and massacred 500k Serbs in concentration camps.

There is a very strong neo-Nazi community in Croatia that has penetrated the Croatian Australian diaspora.

You're not helping your country's reputation.

Is MugaB Croatian? It would explain a lot of things.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
I made a post on the ill-fated RLeague Grandstand Forum about league in China 20 years ago and people on there made similar sarcastic, piss-taking replies.

Latest posts