What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My thoughts on yesterday...

j_tig

Juniors
-we was robbed...
well ive been trying to push this line ever since but for some reason nooone accepts it! :shock:
seriously i think that one decision from hampstead was terrible and probably cost us big-we're down 28-nil and prince is taken out after kicking through, instead of a penalty its called play on and saints go score on the next set of 6 - end result 34-nil. im not honestly saying that we would have won from that position - except to my best mate and girlfriend (both saints fans) but it did continue the blowout, i think we get the penalty saints fail to get the 50.

-elford and graham should NOT play next week after that disgraceful effort of a tackle on ridell... :evil: it brings up the 50 and really is the only thing that pissed me off! drop them now please!!!!

-saints were just too damn good! the side theyt had was just unbeatable on the day!! b4 the game i feared what gasnier and cooper would do and it would appear i was justified... possible origin candidates for soo3?

my day wasnt wholly ruined however, after the game i saw benji outside of the ground and grabbed his auograph on the back of my ticket, he was heaps nice and all!! it was funny i asked him for his autograph and his mates asked me why i would want his autograph?! great to see hes got decent blokes round him to keep him grounded!

i never though that we would really win against the side the saints put out there but i didnt think that we would capitulate quite as badly. heres hoping that the boys show a lot of heart next week!

Tigerpete

Juniors
To be honest saints scored 3, maybe 4 tries off the back of what i believe were incorrect decisions by either the referee or linesman.......throw in moodie's try too, that could've gone either way. Stiil, they wont be reasons as to why we lost.

j_tig

Juniors
moodies try was definitely not one!
also forgot it wasnt the wests tigers that got hammered 50-nil, it was balmain! some dick in the scoreboard forgot to change it from premier league so the st george illawarra dragons diodnt defeat the wests tigers!! ( i know im struggling here, im just trying to salvage SOMETHING after that 'game' yesterday)

brook

First Grade
I didn't make it to the games but the PL result doesn't suprise me - the team we named was VERY weak and saints are all class.

Flegg just makes me wish we'd start selecting a goal kicker - while we won by a decent amount it wasn't nearly as much as you'd expect when you realise we actually outscored them 7 trys to 2!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah thr PL are really struggling for Numbers at the moment, Heighington and Harrsion dont look like they'll be back any time soon too. With a bit of luck though , Wilson and Graham will be on deck next week.

brook

First Grade
Graham wont help them much

If we can get kelly back that'll help - did issakka play? 'cause was told he was a chance to play on sunday.

We still have Bowman and Luland to come back from france which would be a huge boost if it ever happens

Tigerpete

Juniors
When are they due back from france?

Not sure about Issaka though? Come to think of it though, Graham hasnt really done much with Balmain at all, still, he'll make more impact in PL than firsts it seems.

tigers

Juniors
We lost because we did not come to play. We had big heads after last weeks win aginst the warriors and we dropped our heads as soon as we did not score that first try. We were awful, let's look forward to the roosters game??
GO THE TIGERS!!!!!

Tigerpete

Juniors
To an extent yes, but i dont think us at our best would've seen that result become any different, perhaps the margin would've been but thats about it.

brook

First Grade
well the website says 'from may'

The season finishes I think in early july so I guess it'll depend on how far their team goes.

Latest posts