What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my view of game

hindy111

Post Whore
- Allgood was the best prop for us.
- Sandows kicking was better than recent halves.
- Hindmarsh was a work horse
- Reni our most likely to break line
-Morgan good defender offers nothing in attack
-cheyse blair not ready for first grade
-Sio looks promising
-Burt was man handled all game
-OUR ATTACK WAS HORRIBLE

ethan tremblay

Juniors
-Sio looks promising
-OUR ATTACK WAS HORRIBLE

disagree with you there

eel01s

Bench
-Sio looks promising
-OUR ATTACK WAS HORRIBLE

Yes our attack was horrible. So how can you expect the outside backs to offer something in attack? Name me one point in the game where one of our backs had good early ball???

I think Morgan will be fine.

hindy111

Post Whore
im not bagging morgan a very good defender-rather him on the wing.
Blair has the size but sio looked a first grader blair didnt

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Burt was shit as always, why is he still with us? he's utter crap.

And people wanted him at fullback bahahahahaha

Ron right again!

Craig Johnston

First Grade
1. Luke Burt please heal quick jarryd
2. Ken Sio - wanted to be involved, quick and strong
3. Esikeli Tonga - lazy
4. Ryan Morgan - solid d, but out of his depth on attack
5. Cheyse Blair - solid debut, gets involved which is good, but lacks pace
6. Ben Roberts - went missing
7. Chris Sandow - needs time to gel, but leadership already 10 times better than robbo
8. Tim Mannah - faultess
9. Matthew Keating - rubbish service, half a dozen times was looking around when the ball was already at his feet
10. Mitchell Allgood - maturing, but a few silly errors to start the game
11. Nathan Hindmarsh - as reliable as ever
12. Taniela Lasalo - missing
13. Justin Horo - way out of sorts
14. Casey McGuire - not good enough
15. Fuifui Moimoi - couldn't get out of 2nd gear
16. Justin Poore - disappointing 2nd half
17. Reni Maitua - the only decent impact of the bench we had

Ron Jeremy

Coach
We don't want to upset the Burt's lovers Ron

:lol:

Go burty:lol:

Utter useless twat, should've been f**ked off after 2001 when he struggled to keep out Scott f**king Donald of all people ffs.

But he is a nice guy, good club man:lol: he really is the epitome of a fat chick with a nice personality - they hang around the good sorts to find popularity.

87eelman

Juniors
To be honest we simply killed ourselves tonight, and made too many crucial mistakes in our own half.

Anyone who thinks that brisbane side wont be there when it matters is kidding themselves. I know it doesn't mean much but on paper they have the best side in the comp with daylight second.

Most positive thing for me is that despite all the ball we gave them, we kept them scoreless for 50 mins before we eventually got too tired. In all, good first up performance.

I will say that i am a little bit worried about our back row . . .

Eels Dude

Coach
Funny who those who bag out Burt are the same ones who get all touchy when someone makes a slight negative reference to either the board, coach, or CEO. Just saying.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
To be honest we simply killed ourselves tonight, and made too many crucial mistakes in our own half.

Anyone who thinks that brisbane side wont be there when it matters is kidding themselves. I know it doesn't mean much but on paper they have the best side in the comp with daylight second.

Most positive thing for me is that despite all the ball we gave them, we kept them scoreless for 50 mins before we eventually got too tired. In all, good first up performance.

I will say that i am a little bit worried about our back row . . .

same shit happened in 2011, i have huge doubts on Kearney. The players are always drained, this to me is an indication of being too flogged in the offseason.

Eels Dude

Coach
same shit happened in 2011, i have huge doubts on Kearney. The players are always drained, this to me is an indication of being too flogged in the offseason.

That could be a possibility really. At least it's something to consider. Especially after so many off season injuries, Loko etc.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Funny who those who bag out Burt are the same ones who get all touchy when someone makes a slight negative reference to either the board, coach, or CEO. Just saying.

Osbourne had 3 years to produce, Burt has had 14.

In the NFL good players get cut every week, players who do not produce get cut, zero tolerance there, the way it should be here.