What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myles heads east

Choppies

Coach
http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/latestnews.php?ArticleID=2009

The Roosters have secured their first major signing for the club’s 100th season in 2007.
QLD State of Origin and Bulldogs forward Nate Myles has signed with the Roosters for a 3 year term covering seasons 2007 – 2009.
“I’m looking forward to playing under Ricky Stuart and facing the challenge of cementing a run on position at the Roosters.
“I enjoy living in Sydney and in the end that contributed my decision” Myles said.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he can take Harrisons spot in the run on side,

you know, the other guy who used to play SOO and he went to the chooks so he could play under sticky

willvillain

Juniors
Would the Roosters be so kind as to release Harrison from the last years of his contract and allow him to link with Manly then? Please.....

cyborg

Juniors
myles is overated he looks good because of the other bulldog forwards doing there job at the rooster he will struggle what forwards have the roosters got left thats going to be there next year

yobbo84

Coach
cyborg said:
myles is overated he looks good because of the other bulldog forwards doing there job at the rooster he will struggle what forwards have the roosters got left thats going to be there next year

Myles does not look good. Have you seen his forehead?

Latest posts