What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nafe

Meth

Staff member
Made his debut for the Panthers last night.

Still filthy that we let him go.

mmhb

Juniors
Tell me about it. The way he eased away from Matt Gillett for a 25 metre line-break made me feel nostalgic...

shiznit

Coach
to be fair to the warriors... you cant keep em all.

With young Mara around the joint it was always hard to offer the kid a long term crack.

I remember watching Mara in the first few years of Toyota Cup and thinking how the Warriors need to keep him.

ill be honest though... i was still shocked to hear the Warriors let Seluini go.

One Warrior

Bench
Good on him making his debut, in a couple of years once we hopefully get rid of Heremud and Berrigan retires we can have a hooker pairing of Mara and Seluini, with Hohaia still floating around as well, he'll bounce back. I believe Seluini may come back like Steve Rapira after getting some NRL experience.

worier

Juniors
He got a lot of game time, quite solid in his defence too. A few good darts but not much else. He couldn't really do much with the amount of slow play the balls he had to deal with they took an age. Overall a good outting for his debut IMO.

devoid

Juniors
He gave away A penalty, also an error free game.

Maybe the stats say different, but I saw him pinged twice, and knock on from dummy half late in the game. He had seen the chance to scoot and got a bit too excited. Thing I liked about him was he doesn't look like he has put much more weight on, yet was clearly capable of footing it with the first graders.

Latest posts