What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Sphagnum

Coach
Flying crazy running in race 6 at Hawkesbury this Arvo. Thought he would’ve gone up in trip but smaller field is a bonus.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Flying crazy running in race 6 at Hawkesbury this Arvo. Thought he would’ve gone up in trip but smaller field is a bonus.
So after coming from last and flying home they decide to lead on him this time round

Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Money From The Sky… I was going to mention this bloke as a shhmmokey after his trials which both had the red light on them.

Went around at 7s today on debut at the Kenso, I knew he was up against it but I couldn’t let it go around without having a decent lash. Green as grass, couldn’t keep up but then on straightening sprouted wings and should of won when nothing was making ground.

Big rangy chestnut by Frankel, watch it go once it’s over 2000+. Reminds me a bit of Criterion… will most likely just turn out to be another ATM dispenser like Trope

Back this merkin of a thing at $3.60 yesterday gets backed like it’s unbeatable into $2 fave and doesn’t give a welp….Punting is a cruel mistress sometimes.

Good run by the filly Stray in this race also, it’s by Thunder Fantasy… now there’s a blast from the past! Didn’t even know it was a stallion.

Sphagnum

Coach
Back this merkin of a thing at $3.60 yesterday gets backed like it’s unbeatable into $2 fave and doesn’t give a welp….Punting is a cruel mistress sometimes.

Good run by the filly Stray in this race also, it’s by Thunder Fantasy… now there’s a blast from the past! Didn’t even know it was a stallion.
That kenso track is pretty shit. Flying crazy went back again and hit the line well but it’s pretty hard when the rail is a highway. Money from the sky was back and wide which was just a no no all day.

dark rebel ran some ok figures resuming the other day after getting smashed at the start and O’harad from then on. At least it didn’t die…

Lemon Squash

First Grade
That kenso track is pretty shit. Flying crazy went back again and hit the line well but it’s pretty hard when the rail is a highway. Money from the sky was back and wide which was just a no no all day.

dark rebel ran some ok figures resuming the other day after getting smashed at the start and O’harad from then on. At least it didn’t die…

Yep agree. I’ve backed him in the Derby $26 and put him in a couple of multis

Sphagnum

Coach
Lol. That furious stakes was a graveyard for all the spruick fillies. Winner thrashed them really

Sphagnum

Coach
Getting on lion’s roar. Fk zaaki

edit another huge win by Zaaki. Added aramayo and star of the seas to his imposing record

My Sea Lion bet isn’t exactly thrilling me. Crazy fast tempo but didn’t cover itself in glory.

She’s Ideel a bit the same.

Sphagnum

Coach
Flying crazy running in the run to the rose on Saturday. I’ve already got a semi. Should get about 200/1 against these horses by jump time.

loading up on the second coming of All Silent

Lemon Squash

First Grade
A 2yo filly goes around in the second at Randwick today

Koshu for John O’Shea, JMac booked to pilot. NZ bred by a Japanese Stallion who is a son of Deep Impact.

I’m not declaring it today because it will get back and it’s a decent little field and will need a lot of luck BUT it will prove to be the best horse racing today anywhere in the country.

It’s trial was as good as you will see. Once it gets out to 1600+ it will be a group horse without doubt.

Latest posts