What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

to_ddeath

Coach
D’Aguilar

Backed it at 15s in a Sandown race a month ago, first run in 18 months & won comfortably
Runner up has now won well in Saturday class twice (King Magnus).
Others behind it have subsequently won since that race.
Hasn’t been engaged in anything since & seriously hope it’s going on with a campaign.

Old mate going around at Phlegmington on Saturday, currently $5.50-$6, would be shocked if it got out past $6.50-$7 at all.
Strongest test to date (Sir Davy, Visinari both flying and some other nice types engaged) but low draw should ensure he's no worse than midfield.

Give him strength!!!

Sphagnum

Coach
Old mate going around at Phlegmington on Saturday, currently $5.50-$6, would be shocked if it got out past $6.50-$7 at all.
Strongest test to date (Sir Davy, Visinari both flying and some other nice types engaged) but low draw should ensure he's no worse than midfield.

Give him strength!!!
Running again at Caulfield on Saturday. Thoughts?

to_ddeath

Coach
Running again at Caulfield on Saturday. Thoughts?
Should handle the 2000 I reckon but struggled last week, & won’t be used to the quick back up considering how spaced its runs usually are.
At the current odds I’m passing this time. Might still dip a little bit on if it drifts

Lemon Squash

First Grade
A 2yo filly goes around in the second at Randwick today

Koshu for John O’Shea, JMac booked to pilot. NZ bred by a Japanese Stallion who is a son of Deep Impact.

I’m not declaring it today because it will get back and it’s a decent little field and will need a lot of luck BUT it will prove to be the best horse racing today anywhere in the country.

It’s trial was as good as you will see. Once it gets out to 1600+ it will be a group horse without doubt.
Just read this filly has gone amiss and been retired after just the one start… as a race fan gutted I think she was going to be pretty special