What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a random set of brothers who played first grade.

I see what you did here. Brothers.
Didn't Mark play in the 87 BRL GF for Pastoral Brothers Leprechauns?

Cam and Darren Smith. There is a 3rd brother but no one has heard of the f**ker
Darren and Jason were good old Souths Woodridge juniors.

Surprised no one has mentioned Nate Myles & Jacob Lillyman..

Is there any lineage between Julian O'Neill and Nate Myles?

ben barba, Canterbury Bulldogs, Brisbane Broncos, Cronulla Sharks & Indigenous Allstars Rep, marmin barba, Parramatta Eels, Gold Coast Titans and Brisbane Broncos
younger brother of Ben

Ben had an older brother who played for Redcliffe and had a brief stint at Penrith. I cannot remember his name, but it might have been Aaron.

Aaron and Stuart Raper?

Last edited:

roofromoz

First Grade
  • ben barba, Canterbury Bulldogs, Brisbane Broncos, Cronulla Sharks & Indigenous Allstars Rep, marmin barba, Parramatta Eels, Gold Coast Titans and Brisbane Broncos
  • younger brother of Ben

Ben's brother Aaron was at Penrith in 2004. Played in the Sevens, was possibly in the NRL squad but never played first grade.

colly

Juniors
Mick Mullane and Greg.

2. Mick Mullane

The Sharks mainstay fullback throughout the late 1970s to 80s, Mick Mullane featured in the 1978 Grand Final defeat to the Manly Sea Eagles.

Mullane made 120 appearances in his time at the Cronulla Sharks, playing alongside brother Greg as they lit up the backline in Sharks colours.

The long-striding Mullane was a constant attacking threat with the ball in hand, making him a fan favourite here at the Cronulla Sharks.
https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2016/11/16/team-of-the-half-century-the-fullbacks/
Mick taught PE at my High School.

blue bags

First Grade
Mick Mullane and Greg.

2. Mick Mullane

The Sharks mainstay fullback throughout the late 1970s to 80s, Mick Mullane featured in the 1978 Grand Final defeat to the Manly Sea Eagles.

Mullane made 120 appearances in his time at the Cronulla Sharks, playing alongside brother Greg as they lit up the backline in Sharks colours.

The long-striding Mullane was a constant attacking threat with the ball in hand, making him a fan favourite here at the Cronulla Sharks.
https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2016/11/16/team-of-the-half-century-the-fullbacks/
Mick taught PE at my High School.
Brian smith our PE master , and footy coach

isaiah

Bench
Kevvie, Kerrod and Steve Walters have two more brothers: Brett was a winger but not quick and Andrew was a ball-playing second row.
Allan langer has two brothers: Kevin and Cliff
Viapuna Tia-killifi has a brother who played for the cowboys.
Phil and Ron sigsworth