What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To reiterate, when I close this thread on Saturday night, there will be no more names changes. You will be stuck with the final name you choose.
OK, here's the deal...

1. We can no longer provide name changes. Originally, it was done as a courtesy, but nowadays the forums have come to the point where keeping track of name changes is too big a job considering how many hours we have in the day.

2. There will be exceptions to the rule where Admin deem (at their discretion) that there is no choice but to provide a name change. In such a case, send Admin a PM. Please note that simply wanting a change of name for a while is not considered an exception to the rule.

3. For the most recent changes, there will be one final 'cooling off' period which will end on Saturday 14 June 2008 at midnight. This is because a few members made their requests without knowing this was their last time.

4. Members choose your name carefully, as it will be the name you are stuck with.

5. In future, you can of course join up under a new name - but this will be with a new email address and a new post count.

Cheers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Can I have my name changed to God-King Dean please.

Thanks.
Done

Can I change to McCrud if possible...
Done

Can I just be Big Mick then without the symbol?
Done

can i change my name to Trackhead thanx guys?
No, you can't that name.

can i change my name 2 RedVGooner

cheers
Done

Hi there,

can I have my name changed to Tin Man 4.24

BBQ'd Iguana has lost its flavour.

Cheers
Done

***​

As already posted, there'll be NO more name changes. This thread will remain as sticky for the time being, but it is now closed.

Hopefully everyone is happy enough with their names.

In future, you can of course join up under a new name - but this will be with a new email address and a new post count.

There will be exceptions but these will be entirely at the discretion of Admin.

I trust there was ample notice and the reasons given in previous posts are understood. Thanks to all.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Your best bet is to just re-join under a new user name as we don't delete accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.