What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

pommie_raider

Juniors
Willow :oops: please will you change my name back to the tradditional pommie_raider as my user name bugs me, and is a little confusing as I play under the name pommie_raider for the Forum 7's.

Thanks heaps.

El Diablo

Post Whore
LesleyVainikolo5 said:
Willow :oops: please will you change my name back to the tradditional pommie_raider as my user name bugs me, and is a little confusing as I play under the name pommie_raider for the Forum 7's.

Thanks heaps.

Done.

El Diablo

Post Whore
XxsandyxX said:
please may i have a name change to Warrior_Saint
but if i dont like it will i be able to change it back

Done.

I would've thought you'd know if you liked it before wanting a change :?

Jono Russell

Bench
some people dont know what they want till they have it then they dont want it anymore... make sence???

may i just ask out of curiosity how many name changes do you make a day?

and for all your trouble i am going to leave my name as it is Thank you very much...

raz

Juniors
i wasnt thinking much when decided i wanted raz, so if its not to much trouble can ya put r and z in capitals

Crusader

Bench
Dear Moderators,

Could you please change my nic to Crusader, due to problems with dropping out it will make signing in easier.

Thank You in advance :mrgreen:

El Diablo

Post Whore
1_CRUSADER2 said:
Dear Moderators,

Could you please change my nic to Crusader, due to problems with dropping out it will make signing in easier.

Thank You in advance :mrgreen:

Done

xXSANDYXx

Bench
i am so incredably sorry and embarrased about asking this, but please please can i be XxsandyxX again, or xXSANDYXx (which ever you think looks best) I decided that warrior_saint just wasnt me.
Thankyou so very much and i am so sorry for wasting your time :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.