What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Hello, hello, hello.

I'd like to have my name changed to "Genghis Chan" if it's at all possible. Lord Reynoldson doesn't make as much sense in the Storm section now. I'll still support him, but want to go for a more Melbourne name.

Cheers, Lord Reynoldosn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lord Reynoldson said:
Hello, hello, hello.

I'd like to have my name changed to "Genghis Chan" if it's at all possible. Lord Reynoldson doesn't make as much sense in the Storm section now. I'll still support him, but want to go for a more Melbourne name.

Cheers, Lord Reynoldosn
On the way. :D

Jamesy

Juniors
I was wondering of you could change my name from Wezman007 to Jamesy. That would be much appreciated. :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
Howdy

Can I have some little things around my name :lol: That makes alot of sense.

~bedsy~

That's what I meant :lol:
Would be much appreciated if I could ;-)

El Diablo

Post Whore
bedsy said:
Howdy

Can I have some little things around my name :lol: That makes alot of sense.

~bedsy~

That's what I meant :lol:
Would be much appreciated if I could ;-)

done

Earl

Coach
Sorry to be a pain in the be-hind, but can I have me name changed to;

Johnny Tightlips

nöyd

Staff member
In honour of him confirming the upcoming tour of the mighty Crue, could I have my nick changed to Tömmy Lee please, including the accents (ö) on the letter o if possible?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Parranoyd said:
In honour of him confirming the upcoming tour of the mighty Crue, could I have my nick changed to Tömmy Lee please, including the accents (ö) on the letter o if possible?

done

Status
Not open for further replies.