What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibroman

First Grade
Thankyou kindly and just as well, as I would have had to send the great armies of The Druitt to take you lands and moderator rights. lol.

innsaneink

Referee
Are there guidelines regarding name changes?

Not that I wanna change mine, but can someone change their name one day, then change it again the next back to what it was or another different one?

Its getting hard in some cases to know whos who.

Anonymous

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Are there guidelines regarding name changes?

Not that I wanna change mine, but can someone change their name one day, then change it again the next back to what it was or another different one?

Its getting hard in some cases to know whos who.
There's no hard rule about it but as a general consideration we wouldnt allow someone to change their name frequently.

Personally, I couldnt be bothered changing my online name even once.

But I can understand why people might grow bored with their old name.

In the past we have had people wanting to change their name every month or two and we just end up telling to be sure because this will be the last time. Once every 6-12 months is probably OK.
The fewer the better imo.

Fibroman

First Grade
I was tossing up between Lord Fibro and Fibroman 'The Great', I went with T.G., but I kinda miss gold old Fibroman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts