What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Can I have [CNTDN] added to my name please (with an underscore between the new and the old)? So it should look like this: TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Willow

Assistant Moderator
DeviL9 said:
Ummm... anyone? :?
Patience please. Changing names is hardly a big priority but we always get around to it eventually as a favour to members. To be perfectly honest, pushing for it won't make it happen any faster.

The Devil

Bench
Willow said:
Patience please. Changing names is hardly a big priority but we always get around to it eventually as a favour to members. To be perfectly honest, pushing for it won't make it happen any faster.

I'm sorry if it seemed as if i was impatient, it was just everyone else before had theirs changed quickly and there wasn't any activity in this thread, so i didn't know whether my request was missed or something..

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Just curious, how do we know when our name has been changed? Obviously you say so here, but what happens then? Is it automatic or do we have to log out and then log back in? Or is it a different story?

Raider Azz

Bench
could i please have my name changed to Raider Azz (with the space, not the underscore like it has now).

thanks.

Mish

Juniors
Reading the first page of this thread made me feel like you were granting wishes with your special powers, lol.

Can I also change my name please? I'd like it to be Panther Mish

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts